⁷⁵

.

.

.

"Have a good night!" The duo MCs shouted as the idols began clapping.

"Congratulations hyungs." He smiled as he hugged his hyungs.

"Let's go! Can't wait for the party!" Jungkook grinned as he strided past the others, heading towards the van.

.

Unfortunately, he got separated on the way to the carpet, to justify him though, there were many idols and acting artists that were present, so it was natural for people to get separated.

"Y/N-ah! Over here!" Hobi screamed as he pointed towards the group.

Y/N bowed politely to the press before scooting towards his hyungs. As he walked towards their van, he bumps into a certain fair pale skinned woman that he had recently met. "Did we already exchange numbers?" She stopped him, gently brushing herself against his arm.

He shakes his head as the girl smirks right after his reply. She pulled him towards the shadows, hidden from the flashing lights and continuous clicking of camera shutters. Her hand snaked from his chest, and down below to his luxury belt, cramming her hand inside his pants, grasping his thing roughly making his toes jolt him up against the wall.

"Give it to me baby~" She moaned against his earlobe, "Your phone, I mean. Unless.. You want to take it to my dorm for round 2?" He chuckled. The heavy lipstick on her pretty lips made it even more tougher for him to not just pull her into him.

"Here." He whispered as he handed over his phone unlocked, "I would love to make you cum, but I can't go to your dorms tonight noona." He cupped her cheeks, the one's on her face and the ones behind her obviously.

"Fine..." She pouted as she slipped her hand out, giving him back his phone after she registered her number.

Before he let her leave though, he picks her up by her thighs, wrapping his arms around the softness as he attacked her lips. "But I'll first make sure you only think about me tonight." He growled before kissing her soft lips another time.

"If he keeps this up, I'm gonna have a hard time letting him go." She thought to herself as she tried to wrestle him for dominance, of course, to no avail. "Y-Y/N-nghhhh fuck~" She moaned as he wriggled his finger against her clit, alternating between that and fingering her hot, wet, and messy insides.

Shuhua's legs began tingling and shivering in pleasure as she got ruthlessly fingered by the boy. Good thing she dragged him to somewhere private, she didn't know what she got herself into when she tried to seduce the boy.

"You know what noona? I think I'll be eating your cunt before I leave." He pulled from their messy kiss as he kneels down, placing her legs around his neck. "Y-Yah y-you can't do that!" Shuhua whines as she attempted to push his head away as she looks around the entrance just incase somebody comes in.

"Let me fuck you quickly noona, I promise you won't regret~" He smirked as he pryed her legs apart. Y/N licked his lips as her essence glazed pussy shined against his eyes. Smooth, clean, and wet, just the way he loved it.

"Mmmnghhh~ U-Uhh~ F-Fuck me faster." She moaned with closed eyes, "P-Please.." She peeked at him who stopped for a second before sticking in two fingers against her entrance, slowly pushing them in with confidence..

She clenched his head inbetween her thighs as she covered her mouth from the screams that were emitting. Her pussy pulsated with every lash of his tounge, her floodwalls creaming with her milk as he shoved his tounge in and out her pussy.