³⁹

Last Part

Mina : Oh? You're here, perfect, let's get started.

Y/N : Urgh! So tight!

Y/N is pounding her fast missionary style, their moans turned each one of them further and got them hornier.

Mina : Mmmh! Aagh! Hrngh! Ughh!

He sucked on her temple hard making her moan more while also marking her.
Mina already came but she was close to cumming again from all the fuck Y/N is giving her.
He flipped her over and held her by her waist and rammed it again this time, deeper.

Mina : Augh! Yes yes yes! Ruin my pussy!

Her white, plump, and delicate ass collided with Y/N's scrotum every pound he gave her.
Y/N reached over to her nice breasts and groped it like soft pillows.
He leaned closer to her neck to smell her mind boggling scent from her hair while also going more and more deeper every second inside her.

Her sexy and lustfull moans were music to Y/N's ears.
He carried her up and pushed her to the wall and made out with her while rubbing his wet hard cock on her very wet pussy.
He then lifted her legs up and wrapped her feet over his shoulders.

Mina put her hands on the wall to remain on his shoulders.
He slowly inserted it again and fucked her like a maniac.
After 5 minutes they felt they were about to cum.

Mina : Ugh! Agh! Abel!!

Y/N : Hrngh!!!

They came together happily, Mina's pussy flowed with her and Y/N's hot cum.
Mina got down and took some tissues to clean herself and the floor.

Y/N : S-o.....T....Ti.....Tire.

Mina looked at Y/N as he slowly fell on his back asleep.

Mina : You've must have been very tired, aren't you?

Mina cleaned up Y/N and pulled him to his bed.
She switched the TV off and smiled at Y/N's sleeping figure before closing off the lights.

Mina : Sweet dreams, Y/N.

The next morning....

Here we see Y/N running with a nutella crepe in his hands going in the direction of SM Entertainment.

Y/N : I'm late for my first meeting! Aish!

He slid through the sliding glass doors before they closed behind someone.
He quickly changed directions, he turned for the corner and rushed through the empty elevator.
He rapidly pressed the floor number of the meeting room.

Y/N : (Please please please go faster!)

After 30 seconds the elevator opened and he quickly rushed out to the meeting room.
He opened the door quickly and closed it, he made it to the meeting 40 seconds late.
He sat down besides his manager and listened to the meeting, while also sneaking in little bites of his crepe.

30 minutes later...

Manager Ryuk : And that will be all, all of you dismissed.

The managers start compiling up their given projects and one by one got out of the room including Y/N.
He entered the unoccupied elevator and pressed the floor where his room is, but before the door closed somebody got in also.

??? : Oh? Manager!

Y/N : Hi, Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled prettily at him, he was mesmerized by her beauty, her eyes when she smiles always caught his attention.
He looked at her figure, she wore a sparkling tank top, white shorts, and sneakers .
He looked at her from bottom to top, but then his eyes darted to her cleavage.