Chapter 1

Dan's POV

I lie depressed in the warmth of my blankets with my eyes glued to my phone. It had been a week since Vicky had left me for that rich cunt who wears Giorgio Armani suits and has his shoes polished daily by professionals. Not only did she leave me on my own... But she left me stranded. Stranded in my own mind. It was like I was stuck in the same place, surrounded by waters and there was no way out. Unless I could find happiness I couldn't escape, Vicky was my happiness. But where am I to find it on this tiny area of depression? It's barely big enough to support me alone.

"Dan, how are you doing?" Asks Phil hopefully, peeping his head around my door. I knew he couldn't care less, but it felt good to think that he tried.

"I'm good..." I lie, not even looking at Phil, but at the blank wall right in front of me. I want to be alone, but I don't want Phil to leave.

"Dan, you've been in here for too long. I want you to get out and take a shower because I can smell you from here! And what good is being a sad little Dinosaur gonna do?" It took me a while to think but he's actually right. I could be making a video right now, instead of lying in my week old sweaty clothes. I look over at Phil. He's wearing navy/grey stripy dressing gown ready for bed.

I don't reply, but stand up, and walk slowly towards him. I stop about two metres away from him and stare into his eyes. I nod, looking away from him again, and wall past him, into the bathroom. Phil wasn't the best at cheering others up, but he was great at knocking sense into his own head. When he went through a shitty time with Abbie last year, he got through it. They're getting married in a month. I don't need to be putting Phil under all this stress, seeing as he already has the wedding to plan with only a month left.

I remove my T-shirt that had been stuck to my back and stare in the mirror. I'm an absolute mess... I barely believed Phil when he said I smelled as bad as I do... My hair is stuck to my head! My face looks tired and pale. I hope that bitch is having a good time in her mansion with Giovani while I'm here having a great time... Great!

I turn the shower on.

Get your shit together, Dan.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hi :D I hope you like it so far, it won't be this depressing for the whole book by the way..

Question:

Do you actually read the A/Ns? Because I don't :P

_~fanficyoutubeaddict~_ xoxo