Chapter 10

Hello! Oh my god, 100 reads in my book, I'm so happy oh my god! I've had a really bad week, and this just tipped everything off, and thank you so much for reading and voting and all the rest because it makes me so happy. 100 probably doesn't sound like that much, but it is to me! I'm so grateful thank you so much I love you guys! Okay cya at the end of the chapter! Xoxoxox

Phil

"Okay, Abbie are you ready?" I shout at the other end of the door.

"Yeah, come in!" She calls. I open the bathroom door to find her sitting on the sink, holding her test. I stare into her eyes, almost crying with happiness. I hold her hand as we stare at the pregnancy test. We had to wait a few boring minutes, but these few minutes could change my life forever. And they wouldn't be boring minutes if I got to spend them with Abbie!

Dan

"Hey, Michaela. Can you come over for a while?" I mumble through the phone, almost shaking with nerves. I don't know why I'm so nervous! I'm just asking her to make a video with me!

"Yeah, okay. Why is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's good! I just want you to help me with something, because I did so much work in the microwave incident!" I say sarcastically.

"Haha, yeah okay I'll be over in two minutes!"

I hang up, throwing my Howl vest top and grey cardigan on. I could just do The Sexy End Screen Dance in my blue pyjama bottoms, because on camera the waist down just doesn't matter! I hear the a knock on the door and I sprint to the hallway. I open the door quickly and see Michaela. And wow does she look stunning! She hasn't much makeup on, because her skin is just.. Naturally perfect! She's wearing a grey beanie over her naturally curly, dark brown hair that falls perfectly down her back like chocolate waterfalls of.. I forgot where I was going with that!

She was also wearing black leggings, black and while Nike High-Tops and a Rolling Stones crop top, showing off her toned stomach.

No, Dan. Michaela is friend, not food!

"So, what'd you need help with?" Asks Michaela in her husky Irish accent, letting herself in.

"I want you to make a video with me. If you don't want to, that's fine! I just thought you might-"

"I thought you'd never ask!" She interrupts, putting her finger on my lips, letting me know that it was time to shut up and get on with the video.

"Nice place, it's decorated really well!" She admires our living room, putting her hands on her hips.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I hear a scream from our bathroom. Someone better be dying, because I think my eardrum just burst.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT!" I hear Phil shout.

Oh no. She actually is pregnant. Michaela's eyes widen. She hugs me, burying her head in my chest. I lean my head on her soft beanie.

"It's okay, Dan. You'll get through it I promise" she whispers, exhaling deeply.

But will I? Phil and Abbie don't want me around anymore! Who am I kidding? They're getting married in about a month and I've been here for too long.

"You know, I don't really feel like making a video anymore..." I whisper. She pulls away from our hug and pushes my hair back, biting her lip. It got me so turned on.

"I better go, I'll call you later." Says running her fingers through my hair one last time. I just stare emotionless at the wall, hoping she doesn't notice that I like her. A LOT. And I don't know if my actions showed it, but my trousers did...

Abbie

I peep my head around the corner to see Dan lying on the floor in existential crisis mode.

"Dan, is everything okay?" He doesn't answer for a few seconds. Then he pushes himself up and leans against the wall.

"You're pregnant. You and Phil are to be starting a new family! Getting married, having kids, you don't need me tagging around anymore!" Even though I was really excited for the future, Dan probably wouldn't be a part of it. And that hurts, I have no problem with him living with us, but he can't stay with us forever! "Dan, we love having you here. If you were a burden to us, you'd be gone already. You know I'm an honest person!" I giggle, trying to cheer him up.

"You're having an existential crisis you'll be fine in the morning! The baby will love you here too Dan! You can stay with us for as long as you like!" I assure him. But with everything going on, he's not taking crap from anyone! And this isn't crap it's the truth!

Dan shrugs and walks like a zombie off to his bedroom. So much problems, so little time!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hello! So sorry that chapter wasn't too good, but Dan seems to like Michaela huh?!

Anyway I might take a break from writing for a day or two, I have a LOT going on that needs to be sorted, but you guys are helping so much by reading, voting and commenting! Thank you so much! Xxxxxxx

~_fanficyoutubeaddict_~ :)