Chatper 13

Dan

"Hey, are you ready?" I call after Melanie lets me in. She either already killed Michaela, or she's going to kill me. You should have seen the look she gave me.. Oh my god!

"Yeah, come upstairs" she shouts back. I smile at Melanie as I begin to walk up the stairs but she just stares at me. No emotion on her face.

"Dan, why are you sleeping with my friend?" She asks finally.

"What? I'm not sleeping with her! We're dating," I laugh. She wasn't having any of it.

"I know you want me, Dan. You don't want her! We were made for each other, look!" She walks over to me and grabs my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask, scared to be honest. She places my hand on her breast, reaching for the other one.

"See, it fits perfectly!" I pull my hand away quickly, glaring a her angrily.

"You're a psycho... Stay away from me, I want absolutely nothing to do with you, because I'm dating Michaela, not your sorry ass!" I say angrily. Bitch, please.

Without even looking at her reaction, I walk upstairs and into Michaela's room.

"Hey, Dan!" She says, finishing her hair. She looks so gorgeous! Her hair is tied up, flowing down her back in a small stream. She's wearing maroon jeans and a grey jumper, decorated with sown in flowers along the sleeves.

"Hi, you look lovely!" I giggle, kissing her on the cheek. She blushes lightly, still looking in the mirror, smiling.

"Oh well, I try!" She says, shrugging her shoulders and looking up to she sky.

"Let's go now, I'm actually starving! It's like... 1 o'clock now!" She smiles widely.

Michaela

We walk out the door, watching Melanie give us dirty looks out the window. She is so desperate it's not even funny! Dan looks so cute, with his black skinnies and his MCR t-shirt. We walk really close beside each other. I want to hold his hand... But how do I hold his hand? I brush my arm past his and he grand hold of my hand, intertwining our fingers together. I smile at him and lean on his shoulder. Being next to him just have me rushes all up my back. I don't know why he made me feel like this... Just... So happy and privileged to be with him.

We turn into Starbucks where we see Phil and Abbie ordering food.

"You go find a seat, and I'll order!" He smiles. "No, it's okay. I'll order, I insist! I want to meet Phil and Abbie!" I say, noticing Abbie from the day we moved in and she helped us bring stuff in. And I saw Phil on Melanie's wall of course!

"Okay, I'll pay you back when we're seated!" He smiles and walks upstairs to find a seat. I walk up the cashier, and order a black coffee for both me and Dan. I like my coffee black, I don't know about Dan...

"Oh, are you Michaela?" Asks Abbie, standing in the cue beside me. I turn my head and smile at her. "Yeah, you're... Abbie, right?" I ask, trying not to make it look like I knew her.

"Yeah, and this is Phil!" She says, tapping his shoulder. "Hi, Michaela. Have you seen Dan anywhere?" Says Phil suddenly. "Yeah, he's upstairs, why?"

"Just wondering, I have seen him in the last two days because he was- oh he was with you, actually!" He laughs.

The cashier hands me my coffees and I pay her.

"I better be heading up to Dan, I'll talk to ye later?" I wave to them awkwardly and run up the stairs carefully.

I spot Dan at a window seat and sit beside him. He's looking out the window, smiling to himself with his hair set perfectly on his head.

"Hey, I got you a black coffee because I'm not sure how you like it!" I hand him the coffee that says Danisnotonfire on it.

"That's okay," he smiles and takes a sip of his coffee. I take my phone out, making sure I'm EXTRA hipstah and take selfies with Dan, laughing because be has no idea. He lifts his head and starts Duckfacing and smiling. His smile is so cute! He just shows off every one of his teeth and about 3619 dimples on his face!

"So, tell me about Phil and Abbie!" I say, leaning over the table. He leans over too, until our faces are nearly touching.

"Well... Phil's a youtuber like me, Abbie is a therapist. They're getting married in a month and Abbie's pregnant. You don't know that she's pregnant though, okay?" He winks at me.

"Okay!" I say giggling. He pecks me on the lips quickly, smiling once again. I look over to the stairs, blushing. Abbie is pointing towards us. Her and Phil walk over to our table.

"Hello, guys! I didn't know you had a girlfriend!" Smiles Abbie, pulling out a chair and sitting beside me.

"Oh well... You do now!" He laughs awkwardly. We both smile at each other, laughing quietly through our noses. Phil takes a seat beside Dan.

"Sorry if we interrupted you," says Phil. "We haven't really talked yet and we're all neighbours, so I decided we could just.. Talk!" I didn't really want them there right now, I was here with Dan, but I don't really mind. There's nothing wrong with getting to know each other!

"So, I hear you're getting married!" I say, breaking the ice, but we all hit it off straight away. Phil and Abbie are such nice people, and I'm really lucky to have met them!

***

We walk into my house in stitches of laughter, Phil spilt coffee all over his jeans and had to go home with Abbie. We get inside and Dan stares into my eyes, cutting my off from laughing. Looking into those eyes just shut me up, they were hypnotising. He kisses me oh my lips, hard. He starts to pull away, but I wrap my arms around his neck, his around my waist.

"Let's go upstairs, it'd be better if Melanie wasn't in the kitchen!" I whisper, hoping she didn't hear that. He smiles, staring into my eyes... I close my eyes, leaning in for one more peck, before we run upstairs holding hands. Dan slams the door closed, as if to say Disturb Or Die and he sits at the and of my bed. I sit on his lap, and start to kiss him again. I wasn't sure where this was going, was it just a hot Make-out session, or what was happening?

He stops kissing me suddenly. I open my eyes and his look horrified. I turn around. Melanie's poster is up on my wall. Not just any poster my

"I want Dan Howell in my knickers" poster. Oh my fuck, how the hell did that get there?

"We'll you'll have me in your knickers within ten minutes, regardless of that poster!" He whispers and I laugh and he kisses me again.

It was DEFINITELY more than a hot Make-Out session... Figure it out yourselves!

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Yeah so basically Dan ate her out:L

JUST A LITTLE WARNING GUYYS!

Nobody knows about this book, and I'm having relatives that are the same age as me over for 2-3 days, so I probably won't update... At all for those three days! I'll let all the readers catch up on what's going on, but I might just update every now and then just so you know that I'm not GONE!:D

It might also be a good chance for people to catch up on the book, seeing as I update really often!:) just saying, there's gonna be A LOT of drama here when I get back. Like A LLLOOOTTT!

~_fanficyoutubeaddict_~ xxx