Chapter 2: DMCs

I woke up with a headache and tear stained cheeks. I groaned as lifted myself up but had to stop for a moment as the dizziness took over. 2 minutes later, I strolled into the kitchen finding Chloe frying some eggs.

"Morning" I mumbled almost causing her to knock the plates over as she spun around.

"You have explaining to do! I was worried about you last night! Where did you go off to?!" She scolded and I froze.

"Oh.. uh.. I.. um.. I wasn't feeling it anymore so I hitched a ride home".

"Ohh but seriously you can't just let strangers take you home! They could be rapists!" I instantly cringed.

"Yeah whatever. I'm going to get ready and I'll be done in 15." I said standing up.

"Ok! We're going to the mall! We haven't had a bestie day for long!" She excitedly said.

I let the water drain my thoughts as I thought about him who saved me. Zayn. I didn't even get to thank him properly. Then again in the night sky I couldn't see his face properly. All I know is he had black hair with hazel eyes.

I got dressed into an aqua chiffon top with blue skinny jeans which contained gothic rips. I did my makeup and slipped on my flats.

"Ready?" I asked Chloe.

"I should be asking you that". She remarked. "Let's go!".

The ride there was filled with us jamming to the radio. First stop. Bershka! We bought heaps since there was a 40% sale! Next... Chloe dragged me into La Senza.

"Chlo! What are we doing here?!" I groaned.

"Oh come on Em! Loosen up! And plus.. One day you'll thank me for this." She winked while stuffing a red laced bra and undies as well as a black lacey one which showed half my bum and the bottom was basically a thong. Lastly, a peach laced one which I personally admired. We paid and left.

"I wasted my money for no use!" I sighed.

"They'll come into use, you just wait!" Chloe wiggled her eyebrows.

Zayns POV

I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her beautiful face scarred last night because of that douchebag. Thank god I finished him off. I was still in bed when I suddenly felt claustrophobic. I needed air. I walked out into the autumn air and inhaled the leaves in the air while pulling out a cigarette and leaning against the brick stone wall.

"Hello?" I jerked getting a little surprised at the sudden noise. I looked up and saw those perfect green eyes staring at me. Oh gosh. It's her. She looked confused searching my face.

"It...it was you. Zayn? You saved me last night." She gulped.

"Hey." I said scratching the back of my neck.

Emily's POV

He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as I stared at him. He was way better looking than I though. Black hair gelled back. Perfect brown eyes. He was wearing sweats that revealed his arms full of tattoos. I found them fascinating. Meanwhile as I was devouring over him he cleared his throat.

"Oh um sor-ry. I just wanted to say thanks for last night. I really appreciate it. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't come" I stuttered remembering it.

"Don't worry... it was nothing. That guy was an ass". He smiled. After moments of awkward silence he finally spoke again. "You live right opposite me right? Wanna come in and hang?"

"Yeah! Sure. Clo is anyways out with her boyfriend so I'm alone" We went into his house and I learnt that he lived with two friends called Harry and Niall.

His parents were in Bradford. He told me a little about them as we walked into his room. I glanced around and it seemed so natural but manly at the same time. The smell though! I personally adored the typical guy smell! Ahhh I thought as I breathed in. I opened my eyes and saw his giving me a weird look but I decided to avoid it. I sat on his soft bed as he took a seat on the chair.

"So" he started. "Tell me about yourself".

"Well my name is Emily. But please don't call me that, call me Em. I'm 19 years old. Finished my education. Currently living in a house that me and my bestfriend, Chloe bought together, as my parents are living in the US and... Yeah.." I started. "What about y-"

At that moment, a blonde haired guy came bursting into the room. "Awee zaynies brought a girlfriend!!!" He shouted. Zayn stood up and took him out and shut the door.

"Dude... What the fuck? She's not my girlfriend!"

"Sure"

"Get out"

"No. I live here"

"Ughhh". I decided to stop eavesdropping when Zayn walked in not shutting the door. "Um do you wanna go somewhere else? Sorry. We're going to be disturbed if we don't." He scratched the back of his neck." Oh and by the way that was Niall".

"Yeah sure and haha he's a little loud" I laughed. He chuckled.

"Yeah you get used to it. You would think that your little Irish friend would be quiet as hell... But noooo this one has to be the complete opposite" He said as we walked out the main door.

"Hey! I heard that!" I heard a distant familiar Irish accent.

"Good for you!!" Zayn chuckled. After a few moments, he asked. "So where do you wanna go?"

"Um do you wanna go to my place?"

"Cool with me"

We walked across the street and I quickly unlocked the door. I showed him around, and we went upstairs to my room. My bed was a double so we could both easily sit. I caught a glimpse of my lingerie from La Senza and quickly stuffed it underneath the bed. He chuckled and I started blushing rapidly. Oh gosh no. I think he saw. I need to change topic. Now.

"So. Back to where we were, what about you?"

"Right. So my name is Zayn Malik. I'm 21 years old, turning 22 into 4 months. I've finished my education and me and two really good friends, Harry and Niall live together. I'm right now, just living the YOLO life!" I laughed at the last part. We got to know each other a lot better. "Can I see your phone?"

"Um okay?" I handed him my phone and he fiddled with something before giving it back. I just decided against asking him, and to just find out later. We talked. We talked until about 3am when he finally spoke up.

"I think I should leave now" I sleepily nodded while yawning. He just laughed and helped tuck me in.

"Night Zayn."

"Well I should say it would be morning, but I don't want to seem rude, so night" I rolled my eyes as he opened the window.

"Wait shouldn't you go though the front door"?! I asked frantically.

"Nah it's no big deal. Goodbye Emily" He smirked and jumped. I groaned and slowly fell into a deep slumber.