Chapter 16: Sticky romancing?

"Hurry up Clo!" I shouted. It was now already 4:15 and we still hadn't left.

I packed only the essentials, sunblock, raybans. I had my favourite no strap bikini under my crop top and mini shorts. On my feet, simple patterned Haviannas.

"Chill! I can't find the matching bottoms of my bikini!" Clo shouted back and I just groaned. "Wait never mind! Got it." Several noises of shuffling were heard. And she finally trudged down the stairs.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"That's alright!" She said cockily. This girl.

We arrived at the beach at 5. Great 1 hour late thanks to Clo. Ugh. We went to the private section which Lou owned. How much does this guy have?I was introduced to Danielle, Liam's girlfriend. She is so sweet! I gave everyone a hug and saw Nialler!

"EM!" Niall screamed.

"NIALLER!" I screamed and ran to jump onto him tackling him to the ground. This was our relationship. We had grown so close and he was like a brother to me. Like legit! We got up and looked around. Zayn wasn't there.

"Umm guys?? Where's Zayn??" I questioned.

"Oh he's just getting us some fruity smoothies." I nodded as Lou pointed to the small shack. "Maybe you should go help him. He's been gone for about 10 minutes." He laughed.

I put my stuff down next to the girls, slipped my flip flops off and walked towards the shack feeling the sand between my toes.

I peered round until a crash startled me. I cautiously walked around to see smoothies all over the floor. I heard cursing and saw a flash of black hair.

"Zayn?" I laughed. "What happened?" He looked up with a confused look.

"Ugh I don't know. I was holding everyone's smoothies perfectly, and next think go know they are all on the floor. Good thing they weren't glass." He had liquid all over his arms and legs and I stifle a laugh as he was just sitting there in a puddle of smoothie mixture. "You laughing at me?!" He raised an eyebrow and I laughed harder as he stood up and came closer to me. My eyes widened as his hand slid under my top. Heat rushing straight to my cheeks. As soon as he got that reaction, he pulled me down onto the floor straight into the puddle and burst out laughing.

"Zayn!" I exclaimed.

"Now we're even." He smirked and got up. He stuck a hand out but I rejected it and stood up. A smirk replaced on my face. That quickly faded as I took a step forward and slipped having a mini heart attack as the floor got closer.

Zayn's POV

My heart stopped as she was about to fall. I wrapped my two arms around her catching her almost bridal style. It was like in the movies.

Emily's POV

I opened an eye as I found myself not on the floor. I turned my head and my nose brushed against Zayn's. Gosh he was so close to me. We gazed into each others eyes and it felt like the movies. This continued for another few minutes.

"Ehm." We jerked and looked to the source of the noise. Lou stood there. A smirk plastered on his face. "I see that we aren't getting any smoothies sooner or later... So let's go before you guys start doing something else.

We walked out and Zayn grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. A simple gesture that made my heart entirely swell.

"What took so long? And where are my smoothies??" Niall pouted and I stifled a giggle.

"Well I think Zayn and Emily shouldn't be left alone for too long. I had walked in to find the smoothies spilled on the floor and turned the corner expecting to find them cleaning up or something. Little did I know that they would be romancing!" He giggled like a school girl and everyone laughed while Clo and Han gave me a smirk.

"Anyways... Let's go swimming!" Harry yelled talking hold of Clos hand and dashing out towards the glistening ocean. Everyone had already taken off their clothes I'm guessing when we were in the shack.

"Shall we?" Zayn smiled and I nodded turning around to take off my clothes while Zayn took off his shirt.

"Hey Zayn um..." I turned around and the sight knocked my eyes out. Holy shit. He was sexy. I had totally forgotten my questioned. My eyes started at the top going down to reveal his toned six- pack. Further down was that V- line. That line along with his abs could make me melt right there.

"Like what you see?" I looked up to see a very cocky smirk. So that's how it is? I said to myself. Let's see about that.

"Eh. I've seen better." I smirked even thought it was not true. I mean NOT. I suddenly felt very confident and turned around stripping off my top to reveal my bikini top. I slowly bent down making sure I was directly in front of Zayn and slid my shorts off very slowly. I mean VERY slowly. From the corner of his eyes I could see him taking my body in and I smirked.

I turned back around to see him with a unrecognisable expression. Ha. "Like what you see?" I smirked snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Emily." He said through gritted teeth but in a playful manor. I ignored him and walked confidently towards the ocean. I could feel his presence behind me and smiled to myself. Oh Zayn.