Chapter 8: Aweee

I couldn't sleep last night. My mind was too consumed over thoughts of Zayn. I never thought that he would like me back. I found myself pulling my hair and screaming into my pillow out of the happy feeling.

I got up this morning super early. I wasn't in the mood to cook so I just ate a doughnut. I was lost in my thoughts when someone cleared their throat. I looked up and found Chloe smirking at me.

"Why are you smiling by yourself?" Chloe questioned and amused look on her face. I kept quiet torturing her. "Ugh come on Em. Tell me!" I still kept quiet. "Fine I'm off with Harry then." I got up and stopped her.

"Wait!" I called and she turned around.

"What?" She asked annoyed

"He asked me!! Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend!!!" I screamed.

"OH MY GOSHH!!! Seriously?! I'm so happy for youuu!! Ahhh! That's why your in such a good mood!" She said excitedly. She immediately rushed over and hugged me. "This is the first time I've seen you so happy with a guy after Ky-...." She stopped and I froze. My smile immediately faded. "Oh no Em, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to"

I put my finger to her mouth and silenced her. "Don't talk about him. Please." I pleaded.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. It just slipped." She hugged me. "Anyways I'm off with Harry. You better get into the shower". She laughed.

I let the water drain my thoughts. I was in a good mood today. But now I can't stop thinking about that bastard. I hate him. What he did. No in fact everything he did. I let a tear slip down my cheek and leant against the wall letting my thoughts consume me.

Zayns POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. She caused it. She's finally mine. Last night when I asked her and she didn't say anything my heart almost broke. I thought a 'no' was gonna come out of those perfect lips. 'Of course' she had said. Those 2 words could satisfy me forever.

I got up, got dressed and headed out.

"Where are you going dude?" I asked harry while Niall just ate cereal. As soon as I came home last night I told them what happened. Of course they were happy for me.

"I'm off with Chloe. We're going shopping." As soon as he said that there was a knock at the door. He opened it and I let those two have a couple moment and went into the living room.

"Zayn?" I looked up to see Chloe. We said our hellos when she spoke up again. "Zayn I heard about you and Emily... I wanted to talk to you about that. Zayn she's sensitive. After what's happened in her past she's afraid of heartbreak. I'm not going to tell you exactly what happened because that's her place to tell you. I just want tell you.., please don't break her heart. Whatever you do don't make her sad. Don't make her cry. She shouldn't shed a tear when she's with you because I know how happy she is right now. After what had happened you're the first guy who lights up her world. Gosh you should have seen that girls face this morning. She couldn't wipe that smile off her face. I'm so happy for you too. But if you break her heart, I break your face". She said amusingly. "Anyways, I have to go. But please remember what I said. Bye." she smiled and walked out of the room.

What the hell just happened? Past? What happened to Emily in the past? I was confused. The thing that warmed my heart was what she said about this morning. I decided to go see my girl. It's been too long.

Emily's POV

I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it tightly around me. Just then I heard the doorbell ring. Ughh Chloe probably forgetting something as usual. Another bell was heard as I padded to the door.

"Ugh Chlo! Take your key next time." I shouted as I swung the door open. Ohhhhh it was him. And I was just in a towel. His eyes met mine and he was about to say something when he realised I was only in a towel with dripping wet hair and his eyes moved down slowly. The way they raked me caused heat to rush up to my cheeks.

Zayns POV

"He-" I noticed she was just in a towel, hair dripping wet. Holy fuck I thought as my eyes raked down her body. I gazed at her in awe as I saw a small blush. I'm the reason for that. I smiled. Pull it together Zayn. "Hey" I mustered.

"Hey" she smiled nervously. "Sorry I thought it was Chloe".

"Don't worry about it. As much as I'm enjoying the view, you really shouldn't be opening the front door like this in case I was a stranger." A stronger tint of red covered her rosy cheeks. I loved how I could make her blush like this.

"But your not a stranger" she remarked cockily.

"I think I'll be using the front door from now on." I smirked.

"Oh but you know what they say, first times a charm". She winked playfully.

"Did you just wink at me Emily" I asked amused as I stepped closer.

"Yes I did Mr Malik. Got a problem? Deal with it." She smirked.

"Oh I will." I said shutting the door and pushing her against it causing her to widen her eyes. I pressed my hardening manhood to her pelvis and she gasped.

Emily's POV

He slowly leant closer, and I though he was going to kiss me again. But his full lips missed mine as they touched my neck. He kissed softly being so gentle as he continued to leave wet kissed all over my neck until he found that spot which led me to moan. He gazed at me with a smirk before going back to my neck. On that same spot he started sucking which led my hands to go straight to his hair. My soft quiet moans led him to gently blow what he had just done. Oh god.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"You better get changed" he chuckled. I know I was blushing madly because my cheeks were on fire. I just walked straight to my room and he followed me.

"Zayn! Get out! I need to change!"

"What? Oh come on." He laughed

"Seriously... Get out!" I pushed him.

"Ok ok I'm going." He smiled

I got dressed and went to the bathroom to put some make up on. When I was done, I looked in the mirror to see what Zayn had left on me. A redish mark had formed. I personally adored it to be honest. While I was admiring it, two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I looked into the mirror finding Zayn looking at me through it too.

He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered "it looks perfect on you." Before kissing it again and returning his head back to my shoulder. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of us smiling in the mirror. It was these little things that made my heart swell. "come on" he whispered.

"Where are we going?"

"Well I thought we could maybe meet up with Harry and Chloe to do some shopping?"

"That sounds perfect. First time you've actually told me where we're going." I smiled as we walked out of the door.