Chapter 18: Heated

After moments in each other's arms Zayn pulled away and looked at me in a childish way. His lips went in and eyes went wide.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Making you laugh. I like to see your smile." He said coming closer with that face which made me burst out into a fit.

"Yay!" He screamed like a child.

"I'm starting to think your like 5." Hehe. He dropped his smile and brought himself an inch away from me. His hands went to my sides as he pulled me closer if that was even possible. He rested his forehead on mine and our noses brushed.

"You having seconds thoughts about what you just said?" He whispered with his mouth dangerously close to my ear. I gulped and nodded. "Good" He smirked.

His hands roamed up and down the sides of my curves and at the same time he drew circles with his fingers. Goosebumps immediately erupted and I knew he could tell because he had that famous smirk of his. His lips were left against my left temple and they slid down slowly stopping in line with my ear. He moved there and bit on it slowly before kissing the spot just under which made my breath hitch. His soft lips trailed along my whole collarbone and back. They stopped after about 2 minutes and he looked at me straight into my eyes before crashing his lips against mine. My hands immediately went to his neck as he pulled me even closer.

"Jump." He mumbled against my lips. I did what I was told as his lips never left mine. My legs gracefully wrapped around his waist and his strong arms kept me in place. Our lips still absorbing each others. He tried slipping his tongue into my mouth but just to be fun, I denied. He groaned and I smirked. I felt his hand go down to my butt and he gently squeezed causing me to gasp. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Naughty bastard. But hey, I wasn't complaining. He started walking towards the beach and I slowly felt myself getting lowered onto the wet sand. He plopped himself onto me as our heavy make out session continued. Our tongues fought for dominance as I lifted one so that it was bent. I could feel something hard on my lower region. Oh. I have to stop but something about the situation we were in made me not want to. No Em. It might lead elsewhere. I think Zayn noticed my uneasyness because he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. We were both breathing heavily from what had just occurred.

"That was-" I started.

"Agreed." Zayn stated knowing what I was gonna say.

We walked up to our stuff and plopped ourselves down. The sun was now setting and with the lights shining onto the sea, my breath was taken away. Zayn came closer and wrapped an arms around me while I rested my head on my bare chest.

"It's beautiful. Isn't it?" He asked.

"It is". I breathed.