Chapter 7: Of course

I slipped into Zayn's car. I've grown a liking to this BMW. Sleek dark grey. Wooden finishing with white leather seats. I watched him as he jogged over to the drivers seat.

"So. Where are we going?

"Em. You must know me by know. I'm not telling you yet." He chuckled.

We drove for about ten minutes until we reached a bright deserted park. It is of course 9:45 that's why...

Zayn took hold of my hand and intertwined our fingers as we entered the lighted place. He led me to a tree as I confusedly looked at him. I slowly saw his finger pointing up to a small tree house. I started climbing the ladder but felt a little self conscious with him behind me. So I sped up.

"Eager are we?" Zayn chuckled. I just blushed and looked around. We were in a balcony and the whole park could be seen. There was another blanket laid on the floor. I thought we were going to sit like our first date but Zayn stopped me. I gazed up to him and found his eyes burning into mine. He leaned down to me and for a second I thought he was going to kiss me but if found his mouth near my ear. "Emily... I can't stop thinking about you 24/7, our kiss last night was breathtaking and I know you felt the sparks too. Please do the honours of being mine? Will you be my girlfriend Em?" My breath stopped and my heart leapt. This is happening. After staring at the man I have come to admire deeply I realised I hadn't said anything when his expression changed. He looked hurt. Oh no. I pulled him back, leaned my forehead against his and gazed into his hypnotising brown orbs.

"Of course" I whispered and kissed him passionately. We laid down and gazed at the stars.

"Look. There we are again." He pointed to the same two stars we saw last night. I just smiled and leaned on his shoulder. He put his head on mine and kissed my forehead lightly before I felt him smile. I looked up at him and met his gaze. We smiled and went back to our previous positions. I felt happy, a different type though. It was good.