Chapter 3: Hahahah :')

I sleepily opened my eyes as I heard the birds chirping. I glanced at the clock which read 1pm. Ugh no I hated sleeping in. I got up and brushed my teeth and headed straight into the shower. The hot water felt so good against my back. After about ten minutes I shut it off. I dried myself and wrapped the towel tightly around me and put my undergarments on. I dropped the towel and exited the bathroom to get dressed. I walked across the room to my closet and started to pick what to wear when my iphone made a beeping noise signifying a text. I padded over and checked it.

'Thanks for the show ;) -Z ' Omg no! So that's what he did! I ran to the window and looked across seeing him smirking at me. That bastard! I ripped the curtains shut and quickly got dressed. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring and swiftly opened it.

"You know, you should look before opening the door. There could be a stranger Emily." I closed my eyes and pretended to be annoyed. "What? Why the angry look?" He asked cockily. "I see your dressed now" He added with a wink. Why am I melting inside? Em pull it together.

"You didn't have to look!"

"It wasn't my fault, I was just staring out of the window when natures beauty walked right in front of me." The way he said that made me blush god knows why... "Anyways I though maybe you'd wanna go out for brunch?"

"What makes you think I'd go?

"Well from what I can hear, your stomach is growling. And you just wanna spend time with me". Cockiness on a whole new level.

"I'd say it's the other way round." I laughed. We ended up going to the waffle bar! Oh yeah boi! We took our seats as our waitress came. Hoe. She took my order and looked to Zayn and her eyes widened. She basically pulled down her top and stuffed her cleavage into his face while batting her eyelashes. She took his order and left. I scoffed.

"What?" He surprised me by asking

"Nothing" I shrugged

"Tell me."

"No"

"Emily"

"Ugh fine. It's just that waitress practically shoved herself up in your face and you didn't even do anything to tell her to stop"

"What? I didn't even notice that! I wouldn't even care. She's probably some whore anyways." He coolly responded.

"Whatever"

"Awe it's little Em jealous?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Huh? No I just- um- I.. Uh found it rude of her". I nervously said. Was it true? Was I jealous? Is this the feeling? No. Why would I be? Ughhhh

"Sure" He laughed. Then instantly turned serious. "Look. I didn't notice her because there is something much more beautiful sitting right in front of me." My breath stopped. What? We locked eyes for a second which seemed to last forever. Until we were rudely interrupted by our waitress. We laid our food as I glared at her and she walked away with a huff. I looked at Zayn who was trying so hard not to laugh.

"What?" I asked amused.

"That death stare you gave! If looks could kill, she'd be dead a million times!" He laughed. For the first time I heard him laugh like this. It was the most beautiful sound.

"Don't blame me! She deserved it!" I defended. We quickly finished off what was remaining and asked for the bill. The whore came back again. I argued with Zayn that I should pay but he just wasn't having it and ended up paying. She just rolled her eyes.

"Would you like anything else sir?" She sweetly cooed. He noticed and stood up.

"Look. If I'm not wrong your trying to flirt with me and just proving yourself to be some whore as your practically stuffing your very tiny cleavage in my face. I don't appreciate it as I'm taken." He gestured to me. What? "And I would appreciate it if you could get a life and stop messing with our. K? Thanks." He grabbed my hand and led me out. "Was that okay?" He asked with a hint of amusement on his face.

"That was amazing!" I laughed.

"Good cause the AMA- ZAYN never fails to impress!" He shouted and we were given weird looks. That was funny. I can't even lie! OMG I'm dying! After our small moment Zayn told me that he wanted to take me somewhere. I closed my eyes and promised not to peek!