Chapter 10- Make-Out

It's been almost two weeks exactly since my IVF appointment. I've decided to wait as long as I can before I take a pregnancy test to prevent getting any false positives and false hope. The lengthy wait period has only given me an increased amount of time to daydream about Kate and I's future child. I wonder how much it'll resemble the donor and how much it'll resemble Kate. I've never seen the donor, but I've read his description many times with Kate when we were choosing between him and a few other candidates. He has gray eyes, copper colored hair, is tall, physically fit, and in all ways of record in perfect health. When I picture the baby I tend to think back to Kate's baby pictures, except instead of Kate's blonde hair our baby would have copper hair like our donor. No matter what the baby looks like I know we'll love it unconditionally, but It'd be nice to have a baby that resembles Kate and some of me as well. I figured having the donor be dark haired would give it a change of resembling us.

In the late hours of the night, Kate and I sit side by side on the couch watching television. I've barely paid attention to what was on the tv, but now that I look I see it's Kate's favorite. Reality TV. I snicker, hearing the bickering going on onscreen between a couple I don't recognize. I curl up on Kate's lap like a kitten desperate for attention, but she's fully focused on the drama unfolding on the TV. I pout my lower lip out, looking up at Kate. She glances down at me with a smile and reaches for the TV remote to mute the volume. "What are you making that face for?" She asks, with a light chuckle. "You're ignoring me." I mutter and she laughs again. "Well, I'm not ignoring you anymore. What do you want to do?" She pets the crown of my hair and I wipe the pouty look off my face. "This." I shuffle into a sitting up position on her lap and pull her face down to kiss her lips. "Really? What exactly does this-" She strokes my lower lip with her thumb. "entail?" She finishes her question, arching an eyebrow suggestively. "I could carry you to the bedroom." She offers, already starting to secure her grip around me for lifting. "Not yet, let's stay here for a while." I whisper, batting my lashes at her. As good as her suggestion sounds, we haven't had a good make out session in a while now and I think now is the perfect time for one. Kate leans in towards me, easing up on her strong grip on me just slightly. "And do this?" She kisses me, her left hand coming up to cradle the back of my head as she does. I nod vigorously, briefly breaking apart our lips before connecting them again.

Abruptly, Kate grabs me by my knees, shifts me to the side, grabs my ankles, and tilts me back so I fall flat onto the couch. I can't help the breathy giggle that escapes my lips at her smooth assertion of dominance. She slide atop me, traps me between her legs, and shoves both of my hands above my head. She holds my hands up by the wrists in one of her hands while the other stays at her side. Her tongue slips across my lips, then enters my mouth, as she deepens our kiss. Her free hand snakes down my body and back up twice, then her fingers brush over my breasts, landing at the right side as she swirls a finger around my nipple. I gasp at the sensation, my thin camisole does nothing to dull her touch. I writhe under her, as she does the same with the left side, then brushes her hand down the lower half of my body. I inhale sharply as she comes up for air from our lengthy kiss and her lips twitch up into a smirk. Her hand cups my sex over my pajama pants and I buck against her hand, wanting more. She kisses me again and moves her hand under my pants and runs her thumb over my clit. She pushes a finger inside me, then two, pumping them in and out at an unbelievably slow pace. I groan into her mouth as she takes her fingers out and removes her hand from under my pants. She shifts against me, rubbing her front against mine, and I feel it deep in my core. Her hand moves back up to my chest, as she sucks along my jaw. "Fuck, Ana." Kate whispers, her voice deeper and hoarse, with desire. Knowing how much she wants me only makes me more impatient for more. She pushes up on me and grinds against my core between my legs. Her weight on me mixed with the rubbing the crotch area of my pants are giving from her movements, builds tension in my entire body. She bites my lower lip, then sucks, and I moan against her teeth. I hold her by the backs of her thighs as she maneuvers her way into removing my top. She tugs her shirt off too and tosses it aside while I pull my pants down to my knees. She moves to help me get them the rest of the way off and leaves them with our shirts in a sloppy pile on the living room floor. She shifts onto her knees between my legs and bends over my body, her mouth skating down my neck, then sucking at my breasts. She goes further down, her tongue coming into contact with my clit briefly, then she tilts her head up to look at me. "Bedroom now? She asks, seductively, her eyes shining. "Bedroom now." I confirm, and she pulls me upright into her lap. She kisses me once more, then wraps her arms around my hips and pulls me up into a standing position with her. She smiles    a    lascivious    smile as she grips my hips extra tightly and saunters into the bedroom with me wrapped around her.