Chapter 4- The Honeymoon

Kate breaks away from our kiss and gazes down at me. Her eyes connect with mine and my insides ache for her. Please don't stop...I don't ever want our kisses to end. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." She breathes, her eyes filled with both love and lust. Oh...that gaze is intense. She curls her fingers in my hair, delicately. I can feel her touch on my scalp through my strands of hair. It sends shivers down my spine. "Be still. I'm going to go slow this time, baby." Her voice is deep, carnal. My body responds to the sound instantaneously. Wetness forms between my thighs. Yes, please, Kate." I groan. How did we get to this? We were just playing around, taking pictures and now we're going to make love. I suppose that's what honeymoons are for, basking in our love for each other. She moves, lying down on me, her lips  press to my neck. She begins to suck softly, just at the base of my neck. My body lights up with warmth, every nerve feels like it's come to life. Her lips graze both my breasts, down to my waist, my hips...and then finally there. "Oh!" I gasp as her tongue circles my clit. "Kate!' I call out her name, gripping a fistful of her blonde mane in my fingertips. I hiss when her teeth skim along my inner thigh. She kisses and nips and sucks all long my thighs, until her lips reach my clit again. It's torture in the best way. Her breath against me is so erotic, the low sound echoes in my ears. I can feel every inch of my body and It belongs to Kate. I'm hers in every sense of the word. "I love you." She says against my core, effectively pushing me over the edge. I'm stunned into pure bliss as I come. I can't speak, I can't move, all I can do is open my eyes to look down at her. Then it's over. 

I blink rapidly, finding my equilibrium again. "Kate, that was amazing. I love you so much. I hope you know that." I say, turning to my side so I can look at her. "Of course I know that, silly. Isn't that why we're married?'" She grins and I find myself doing the same. "Switch me places." I smirk at her, feeling re-energized and ready to go. "What do you have planned for me?" She asks, mirroring my smug expression. "Whatever you want." I state, my eyes flit up and down her body, waiting for her command. "Are you bottoming from the top just a little?" She asks with a wink. "Maybe." She rolls her eyes at my cheeky response. "Get on your knees between my legs. Put your hands up here on my hips." She starts, giving me my instructions. I do just as she says and position myself accordingly. "I want you to do the same thing I just did with you. Right here." She points with her index finger towards her sex. My head dips down and my tongue licks up and down over her clit, then I begin to make small circular motions as well. It all comes together in a balanced rhythm. She hums and shivers with pleasure beneath me. She moans my name, encouraging me to go on. "Fingers. Inside me. Now, Ana." She huffs, breathless and domineering. I slide one finger in slowly, then ease in another. "In and out, in and out...just like that." Kate groans, guiding me. "Perfect." She arches her back up towards me. "Oh, Ana!" She reaches orgasm as my name leaves her mouth and I drop back down into my place on the bed, feeling fully satisfied with my newly learned skills. We lay there together for a few moments, just holding each other. Until Kate decides to get up. "Wait! Where are you going?" I grab her hand, hoping to pull her back into the bed with me. "I'd like to get a shower. If that's alright with you." She explains, a small smile on her face. "Oh, I'll be waiting here then." I let go of her hand and she bends down to kiss my forehead. Then she disappears into the bathroom and I hear the sound of the shower come on. I take a deep breath, looking up at the ceiling. Then I jump out of bed and head off towards the bathroom, deciding to join her.

After our shower together, Kate sits on the bed dressed in her robe and silken nightgown. She rubs lotion into her skin, massaging it up and down her legs and arms, while I open up the curtains to let some moonlight in. I turn to look at her, and my heart swells with love and affection for her. Her damp hair is dripping onto her shoulders and her face is red from the steam in the shower, but she still looks so inhumanely beautiful. Kate always looks flawless, no matter what conditions." You look like an angel." I tell her and the smile she gives me is breathtakingly beautiful. "As do you." She compliments me in return and it brings a blush to my cheeks. "Gosh, I can't believe we're going to have to leave here. It's been so amazing." I sigh, looking out the window at the night sky. "The perfect honeymoon." Kate agrees, following my gaze. "It's really too bad we have to go back to Seattle. It'd be so nice to just live here." I muse. We could spend every second cuddled up in this hotel room or taking walks out on the streets. We would never have to be apart. We could stay in honeymoon bliss forever. Maybe it's for the best though. Honeymoons are meant to be short and magical. They're not meant for everyday life as a married couple. Still it's nice to dream. The realization hits as I stare out the window. Tomorrow we'll be going back to Seattle, back to our apartment, back home. It's a bittersweet realization.