Chapter One

zayn

'Tomlinson' I hear the same old deep voice that annoyed the hell out of me. I turn around glaring at him 'Styles, may I know what you're doing near me?'

'Nothing just came to tell you, that its a nice car you got' he winks. I immediately turn around and make my way towards my car just to find it covered in spray paint writing.

I growl and go back just to see him laughing along with his group. The stymonics. I tackle him to the ground causing their laughter to stop and punch him straight in the jaw.

'Look asshole, let this be the last and first time you get near my car. Understood?' I yell, his ground push me off of him and are about to hit me but my group. The Tominators are already in front of me ready to defend me if the other group tries hitting me.

The other group shots us a glare before picking up their leader, Harry Styles. I hated that guy. It all started in middle school, Harry was always to full of himself. He thought he was perfect but he wasn't he was just an asshole.

'Fucking cunts' my best friend niall murmurs as he brushes off the dirt on my shirt. 'Thanks Ni' I flash him a smile

'Zaynie - poo' I didn't want to listen to him anymore, he knew i hated that name. As I try throwing myself at harry again. Niall holds me back and Harry's best friend liam holds him back.

I didn't mind Liam, he was nice but there was only one probably. He was in Harry's group.

'Harry shut your fucking mouth for once! -'

'Hey what's going on here!' the principal, Ms. Flack yells making us all stop our movements.

'Styles, Tomlinson, to my office now!' we both groan glaring at each other but follow her instructions anyways.

We get to her office and take seats on the two chairs in front of her desk. I cross my arms as I lean back on the chair unlike harry who had his stupid smirk plastered on his face.

'What was going on?' Ms. Flack asks looking at both of us. I didn't like Ms.Flack, she let harry go without getting in trouble just cause they fucked.

'Ms.Flack let me just explain that I wasn't doing anything, zayn just starting punching and yelling at me for no reason'

'What?! unbelievable, he sprayed my car with fucking paint! then he dares to call me by a nickname I don't like' I say pointing at him

'Language mister' she warns

'Ms. I swear the paint thing was an accident. I was just playing a friendly prank on him but I didn't notice that the paint wasn't washable'

'Its okay harry, those things happen to everyone'

'Oh c'mon, that's the shittiest excuse ever!'

'Mr.Tomlinson I'm going to have to expel you from school for inappropriate behavior and physical abuse. Three weeks. I shall be contacting your mother tonight to tell her about your suspension. Please have her sign this paper -'

'Look Ms.Flack you better not expel me from school if you don't want me to spill your little dirty secret, is that correct? You wouldn't want the district to know that you - the school's principal - fucks with one of her students Harry.' I smirk making Harry's jaw fall open

'I - I don't know what y - you're talking about' she stutters swallowing hard.

'Oh really, do you want me to show you the video I have and also do you want me to call my friend. He has the audio' I evily chuckle. What a whore.

'Um...no of course not! let's make a deal yeah? You don't tell anyone and I - I won't expel you from school'

'Nice little whore' I smirk making her gaps 'That gives you no right to call me that -'

'Oh sorry, I thought you liked being called that because that's what I heard harry calling you last time' Harry and Ms.Flack were both blushing furiously. This will show them.

'Well bye, have fun. I have places to be' I say standing up and making my way out of the office, proud of myself.

After school, I was super excited. My little brother Louis - we were a year apart - was finally coming back home. After five years of him living with our dad.

He was finally coming back to me and my mum. He was going to the same school as me and I was pretty damn excited. I loved louis very much, I would do anything to take care of him.

I enter my house finding my mum getting ready to go pick up louis at the airport.

'Let me get dressed and the I'll meet you at the car' I say entering my room and quickly changing to more comfortable clothes. When I'm done I walk to her car that is waiting for me outside our house.

'Hey mum, sorry I didn't say this earlier' I laugh kissing her cheek

'Its okay sweetie but I was going to ask, what's wrong with your car?'

'Oh I forgot to tell you, this asshol -'

'Zayn...'

'What? mum, there's no other word to describe him'

'Okay go on -'

'Well this asshole named harry - the person I hate - spray painted it'

'Really!? did the principal do anything?'

'Uh...yeah, he got detention'

'Good, don't worry I'll send your car to be repaired'

'Okay thanks'

'No problem' she smiles 'So how do you feel about your brother coming back?' she says excitedly as she taps on the steering wheel

'Are you kidding me!? I'm so happy to be able to see him again. He's 16 now, he already hit puberty!'

'Yes, oh my little boy. I missed him so much'

'Me too' I say smiling.

Not long after we get to the airport, we enter the building and sit down on the benches waiting for louis' flight to land.

When it finally lands me and my mum stand up waiting for him. We see people get off the plane but not louis.

I grin when I see a boy around my age with a backpack on his shoulders and the other hand pulling a suitcase as he confusingly looks around.

'Louis!' I yell waving my hand in the air. He sees me and smiles running towards us.

'Zayn, oh I missed you. Hello mum, I missed you too!' he says happily making me laugh. I hug him, as my mum helps him with the suitcase.

We get in the car, me and louis now in the back of the car.

'Hello' I say making him giggle

'Hi dork' he says rolling his eyes in a playfully way.

'How was it over at dad's? how is it?' I ask him

'It was nice, he's good' he shrugs

'Cool, what do you think about Doncaster?'

'Its super nice, I have to admit I had forgotten how it looked like. I'm glad I'm back' he smiles making me nod 'Me too'

_______________________________________

/ Vote | Comment | Fan \