Chapter Three

zayn

I walked to the other side of the school. I knew I would regret this but I needed to do this or then my little louis would get hurt.

I soon spot harry sitting down on a bench with a girl on his lap touching his chest while they laughed at something a stymonic had said

This was the kind of shit I didn't want for louis. Harry would cheat on him and I just wasn't going to let him get near louis.

A stymonic soon spies me and starts telling the rest. Suddenly a small group of stymonics are blocking my way.

'What are you doing here tommo?!' the sneer clenching their fists into tight balls.

I glare at them trying to pass by them but they push me back 'I'm here to talk to harry'

'I suggest you take a step back before we break your face, do you think we're happy with what you did to our leader yesterday'

'You guys clearly know that nothing would have had happened if harry hadn't started it' I shot back.

'Clear out the way' harry growls at his group. They quickly move out of the way for him.

He snorts as he sees me, rolling his eyes. He slowly stands up, pushing the girl off of him. He makes his way to me evily chuckling.

'Never thought I'd say this, but what are you doing in my side of the school'

'Believe me, I also never thought I'd find myself doing this'

'Okay now that you've seen the fabulous side of the school can you please get the fuck away?'

'Not until we have a private conversation without one of your lost puppies following behind'

He looks behind, seeing five stymonics close him. 'Okay' he says turning to me

'Dont follow' harry growls to his group before we're walking away. When we find a place a bit more private. I turn around and punch him in the stomch making hin groan in pain.

'Ugh. you fucker, what the fuck is your problem?! I thought you just wanted to talk!' he gasps out clutching his stomach.

'DONT GET NEAR MY LITTLE BROTHER EVER AGAIN! UNDERSTOOD!?' I yell

'What the hell are you talking about!? I don't know who the fuck your brother is!'

'Yes you do! stop acting like a retard! I'm talking about Louis!'

'Louis? No way, Louis is your brother?' he asks jaw hanged open.

'Yes he is' I nod glaring at him

'How is he even related to you? Louis is a sweet, cute, sexy, nice boy' he laughs

'You. Like. Him?' my jaw clenchs as he slowly nods. Without thinking, I throw myself on top of him, punching him everywhere I can.

'Asshole, stay away from him! don't talk to him! don't get near him! don't even think about him because i swear I'll kill you' I stand up and walk away leaving him weak.

As I'm walking away a memory flashes back causing my eyes to get watery and a sob escape my lips.

I had to forget the past

____________________________________

/ Vote | Comment | Fan \