Chapter Fourteen

[2015 UPDATE: This is where I started losing inspiration. Comment, Vote, Enjoy! ♡]

|Zayn|

No calls.

There were no calls, no texts from my dear family. I had been gone for two days and no one had seemed to care.

I stood in front of my house, starring at it for a long time before I hear the door unlock and Louis comes out rushing from the door to the bus stop. He gets on the bus and then the bus drives off.

Sighing, I take out my house keys and open the door. I step in and the house it feels kinda cold and empty without no one there.

|Louis|

"Minioes and Darkwood St." I heard the bus driver call. I quickly take off my earphones and shove my phone and earphones in my backpack before hoping off the bus.

I start walking the one block I had two all before my school came to view. I wouldn't be walking if zayn hadn't ran off.

The school soon comes to view, as I'm making my way to the front door. There's a car that makes a stop in front of me before harry is walking out. Harry smirks at me and makes his way towards me. My eyes widen and before I know it, I'm running inside the school, pushing past some people.

"Hey loui--you okay mate?" Ashton asks. I quickly nod and rush towards the restroom. Luckily, there's no one inside. I look at my reflection In the mirror. There's loud footsteps before the door is opened. I turn around and see harry standing in the door looking worried.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod, I look down hoping he meant push it further.

"Really? Cause you sort of ran off" he chuckles at the end.

"I don't like being the center do attention"

"Okay...what does that have to do with you running off?"

"Because people have a freak out when they see you and me talking so they all look and point at us. It makes me feel uncomfortable"

"Oh sorry, you should have told me that earlier" I smile and shake my head. Telling him it's alright.

When I hear the bell ring, I pick up my stuff. I'm about to walk out but harry grabs my hand while biting his lip nervously. I suddenly feel this weird feeling in my stomach.

"Nothing" he mumbles letting my hand go. Just like that, the feeling vanishes.

What was that all about?

-

"So students, what did we learn today?" The teacher smiles as he puts his marker down and turns to us.

"I'm guessing math?" One of the guys blurst out earning a few chuckles from the class.

"Ha ha very funny, anyone else?"

"It was obviously algebra, you moron!" A girl sneers at the boy.

The teacher shakes his head in disappointment "can you please be a bit more specific?" He asks but before someone can say a stupid remark, the bell rings and everyone rushes out of the room.

I walk out and see everyone chatting up with their friends. I stand there alone for a second, zayn is usually waiting for me outside.

I shake off the feeling and look for Liam instead. I find him in the line, waiting to get his lunch.

"Hello" I say tapping on his shoulder.

He instantly smiles at me "hey louis" he says grabbing a tray and walking towards an empty table with me.

"Aren't you gonna eat--" he's about to ask when a blonde girl is rushing towards us. Her boobs look they're going to fall out in any second with every step she takes.

"LiLi, have you seen harry?" She asks biting her finger. She puts her hand on his shoulder and makes circles with her thumb.

"No" Liam says irritated. She sighs angrily before running off to another guy who is sitting two tables away from us.

"Who was--"

"The person harry is currently fucking" Liam says taking a bite from his salad.

When he says those words, I feel sad. No, I feel angry. I honestly don't know what I'm feeling, but I am sure feeling something that makes my chest hurt...really bad.

"Liam how come harry never has a girlfriend?" I ask making Liam frown.

"He does--"

"I mean someone he doesn't only use for his own pleasures"

"Oh, in that case, I'm not sure" he says shrugging. He opens his water bottle and takes a drink of it.

"Do you think..maybe..it had to do with that person that hurt him? He's probably still afraid of getting hurt again."

He once again shrugs and continues to eat his food. I stand up and tell him I need to go somewhere. When he says it's okay I walk out of the cafeteria and into the football filed. I watch as someone kicks the ball into the net before yelling in victory. Sometimes I felt like going back to playing football But I had other things in mind.

I see a girl sitting in the bench furthest from the football. I walk towards her and take a seat next to her. She lifts her head up from the bok she's reading, to look at me. She blushes when she notices me starring first.

"Hello, what's your name?" I ask

She sits up more and straightened her harry potter shirt. "Talia" she smiles shyly.

"What group are you from?"

"The nobodies" she says. Besides the tominators and stymonics, there was another group called 'the nobodies' it was people that didn't want to choose between the two big groups and also thought they were less important than us. Ashton, Luke, and Michael were nobodies.

"How come I've never seen you before?"

"Me and my brother, Calum, just moved here. We're new to the school"

"Ah" I say in understatement as I nod my head slowly.

"What do you think about the stymonics' curly leader?"

She blushes "he's cute but I've been told to not talk to him"

"How would you like to go on a date with him?"

"Are you kidding? I'd loved to! but have you seen me?" She says scrunching her noise in disgust.

"Course I have, you're absolutely pretty" I say making her blush.

"T-thanks" she mumbles.

"Give your number and I'll text you the details." I say

"You better not be messing with me" she sighs before taking out her phone and giving it to me. I type it on my phone before telling her She won't regret it and running away.

I look down at her phone number. I was seriously going to do this...

"Louis" I hear the sound of Harry's voice.

"Hey hazza" I smile, He grins and walks closer to me.

"Lou, I need to tell you someth--" he starts but I cut him off.

"Oh God guess what?!"

"What?"

"Can I go to your house today?" I ask. His eyes light up and he nods saying yes.

"Great, I'll tell you there"

"Okay...well...like I as saying--"

The bell rings and I groan. I hated my next teacher. She got angry if I was a second late.

"I gotta go haz, tell me when we get to your house, yeah?" He sighs but nods. I smile and walk up the stairs to they the third floor, where my locker was.

I was super excited and couldn't wait when I got to his house.