Chapter Six

harry

'To the right' louis says pointing at the road. I purse my lips and nod before turning to the right.

I was driving him back home and I didn't really have anything to talk about with him although it was really cute how he tried explaining his address.

Apparently he hasn't memorized his address yet since he had just came from Doncaster.

'So..um, how old are you?'

'16' he says looking at me with those big blue eyes that made me want to melt.

'Oh I'm 17, if you were wondering' fuck, I loved it when my partner were younger than me. I loved protecting them.

'Yeah I know. You're the same age as zayn right?'

'Uh...yeah' I say pulling up into his driveway.

'Why do you guys hate each other?' he asks, I can't help but let a chuckle and a growl at the same time.

'He hasn't told you?! Woah.' I laugh making him frown. He mumbles a thanks before getting out.

He probably thought I was some kind of weirdo but I didn't care. All I was thinking about was how people changed so much as years pass.

zayn

I groan as I feel a weight on top of me. I try pushing it off but its doesn't bother to go. I slowly open my eyes and a face so close to my face making me yelp and quickly sit up.

Causing the person to fall down on the floor. What the fuck? Where am I?

The person groans as they hit the floor, they stand up rubbing their head.

'L-luke, w-why are we n-naked?' I ask worriedly as I stare at his naked body.

'I don't know! what the fuck, g-get out' he says. I furiously nod and dress faster than I've ever had.

Without further do. I walk out the room. The house looked like a piece of shit. I don't know how Ashton was going to be able to clean all this up before his parents got home.

I open the front door of the house, letting the sunlight bright the house up.

I hope in my car, looking at my reflection on the small mirror. I looked awful! I'm about to drive off when I look at the passenger seat. Wait-somethig was wrong...

Oh shit.

No

This can't be happening to me, where's louis!? what if something happens to him. What if like someone kidnapped him!? what was I going to tell me mum, she was going to flip!

I walk out the car and run back into the house shouting louis' name.

'Mate, what the fuck. Shut. Up' Michael yells back from one of the bedrooms. I storm inside the room and find him laying with a girl next to him.

'I'm not going to fucking shut up until I find louis. Where. The. fuck. is louis!?' I growl grabbing him and throwing him on the ground.

'Calm down, damn. I'm just trying to sleep. I don't know where your fucking brother is. That's your responsibility!' he shots back.

I grab my phone, I'm about to dial my mums number but what was I going to say!? I couldn't tell her I lost louis!

I angrily run my fingers through my hair as I stare down at my phone.

How could I have been so stupid!? Getting drunk while I had to take care of louis!

I then notice a new message

I took louis home since you were too busy smoking weed.

from an unknown number.

Not bothering to reply or thank the person I start walking out again.

Wait what if the person did something to louis? What if they-oh my god! I had to get home and make sure he was alright.

I open the door to my house ,once I've gotten there.

My mum sits on the chair with bags under her eyes. She stands up and glares at me as I stand there and bite on my lip.

'5 am. 5 am zayn. Its 5 freaking am! What the hell is wrong with you!? you know the rules! You have to be here at 12 pm, the latest 1 am but look at you entering the house at 8 am like there's no goddamn problem. You're brother came home last night with a stranger I didn't know, you didn't drive him because you were smoking weed!? What the heck, is this true? Something might have had happened to him but you didn't seem to mind at all.'

'Mum, yes its true and I'm sorry for everything that happened-'

'A simple sorry isnt enough! You better forget about that car mister!'

'W-what?!'

'Have a goodnight or should I say good morning' she growls walking up the stairs, leaving me standing there close to yelling.

Instead of yelling I grab a cup of water and make my ways towards louis' room.

'Hey' I mumble at him as he lays there awake.

'Hi'

'How are you?'

'I should be asking you that' he chuckles

'Im okay, who brought you home?'

'Harry..'

Oh, that asshole apparently doesn't understand.

'Did he do anything to you!?'

'No zayn...like I said before, he's a good lad. We had a bit of a conversation'

'He's brainwashing you...'

'Get out!' louis says making me gasp. 'What?'

'Get out of my room. You're speaking bullshit right now'

'Don't curse at me!'

'Zayn..please. just leave, I need to be alone'

I couldn't believe this, at the end I was always the bad one.

___________________________________

/ Vote | Comment | Fan \