Chapter Ten

[Chapter is dedicated to @HelloIamBack because she's been here since chapter 1 and still hasn't left. Thank you for your support. Comment, Vote, Enjoy! ♡]

louis

I sit next to liam, while he eats the school food. I didn't eat much, I ate sometimes when I was really hungry. I look at him as he takes a bite from the tuna sandwich then drinks the orange juice.

He notices me staring so he turns around to face me with an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong?" He asks staring at me closely. I shrug I didn't even know what was wrong.

"Nothing it's just that-im thinking that's all"

"About what?"

"Its cause, I don't know...you know how harry said that he has never fallen in love?"

His eyes widen before furiously shaking his head "if I'm thinking what you're thinking than no Louis!"

I pout rolling my eyes at him "you haven't even heard what I was going to say"

"Oh I already know in what direction you're going and I suggest you don't" he glares at me

"I just think t-that we should you know find him a person-"

"Just stay out of it!" He yells furiously making the whole lunch area quiet. He looks around and then at me before running away.

What's so bad about that?

harry

I look over at the clock in the wall, groaning as the time goes by really slow. I sigh and lean back in the chair, I reach over for my pencil and start taping it on the table the same time as I tap my foot.

The teacher lifts up her head from where she's grading some papers and clenches her jaw.

"Mr.Styles have you learned your lesson?" She asks pushing her glasses back. I roll my eyes before nodding my head.

"Good because I can't deal with you making noise right now, you're just adding up stress, you may leave"

"and I can't deal with your bullshit right now so it would be my pleasure" she groans angrily making me smile sweetly at her

"Goodbye, harry"

"See you tomorrow Ms.Fin" I smirk. Leaving the room. I hate detention especially with that bitch!

I'm walking towards my locker when I hear a yell come from the lunch area. That sounded like liam? What if he's hurt?! He's the only one I have!

I quickly rush towards the lunch area watching louis stand there shocked and confused but no sigh of liam...

I grab Louis arm and turn him around. I take his face in my hands making him look at me.

Every gasps at my sudden actions. Oh c'mon, give me a break!

I pull Louis out of the room but I'm shoved to the ground.

"Leave him alone!" Zayn hisses

"God zayn give me a fucking break, you don't know understand! I won't hurt him"

"That's were you're wrong! You will. You always hurt everyone! All he did was love you and look at what you did to him! You l-left" by the end of the sentence his voice breaks and I know exactly what he's talking about.

"I never promised I would stay!" I yell making him look at me in disgust.

"Well take this as the price. You broke his hearts now it's my job to break yours" he says smirking. Zayn just didn't understand for some reason.

"He? What are you guys talking about?" Louis asks looking at zayn who's face is pale and then looking at me.

Zayn looks at me once again "you keep making things worse, none of this wouldn't have happened if you weren't such a dick!" He hisses

"Stop it zayn, just stop! I swear if you don't tell Louis the truth I myself will tell him!"

His eyes widen for a second before her chuckles "if you want him to know the truth so badly why don't you tell him?!" He says.

"What's going on harry?" Louis asks now staring at me. If couldn't do this. I couldn't.

I shake my head before I run away.

I can't.

_______________________________

/ Vote | Comment | Fan \