Chapter 1

Mumbai
We can see in a luxurious room of a big mansion (inbox). A beutiful young girl is throwing everything of her room. Glasses are scattered all over room floor. Two three woman in nurse costume tried hard to hold the girl but she is struggling on their hold & screaming

The girl: leave me, I said leave me, I'll kill you, just leave me..
& the girl revealed to be Nandini Murthy, our heroine.

At that time a boy comes & Nandini scream again..
N: Bhai see na they are hurting me. Tell them to leave me..
Yes the boy is Abhimanyu Muthy. Abhimanyu signal the nurses to leave & they leave their hold on Nandini but the next very moment Nandini throw a Night stand & Abhimanyu tried to hold her but the keyword is tried as now Nandini is angry, aggressive & voilent. She is out of control now so Abhimanyu decided to call Aryaman, his best friend & Nandini's doctor..but before he called Aryaman they heard a song's sound which is coming from the downstairs as living room's TV was on..

As soon as Nandini heard that she become calm. Her anger get vanished. She only murmured one word N:"Manik"..
With this she pushed Abhimanyu a little from the door & ran out from her room. She reached the living room & sat on the couch in front of the TV screen with a grin ...

It was Manik Malhotra who was singing the song on a TV channel from UK & Nandini was hearing him with an amazed..but suddenly another girl come on the stage & started to sing with Manik. She is none other than Aliya Shinghaniya. They were looking at each other smilingly but Nandini's anger rise again..She was witnessing that with red shot eyes ...in few mins the song got over but Nandini didn't move from her place.

Abhi come towards Nandini & put his hand around her shoulder. That's it .Nandini's tarance broken .She look towards Abhi & said
N: Bhai see na that girl is singing with my Manik..

Ab: I saw Nandu. She is his friend.

N: Bhai why I don't have any friend ? Bhai I want Manik..pls bhai.. I love him bhai..i love him so much ..app laoge na Manik ko mere pas?

Ab: Haa Nandu..Mai launga Manik ko but uske liye you have to be good girl & you have to take your meds ..ok?

N: OK bhai..I'll listen to you but Mujhe Manik chahiye..

Ab : OK..so now go to your room ..take your meds & sleep for sometime ..ok
On which Nandini nod positively..Abhi call a servent & ask her to take Nandini to her room & to take care of her ..

With the servent Nandini left that time Abhimanyu notice that Aryaman is standing near the couch..
Ab : Arya !! When did you come? Come let's talk in study room..

Ar: I have come few mins back & witnessed everything. Where Abhimanyu sigh*

Ar: Abhi who is this Manik ? What connection he has with Nandini..

Ab: He is a singer & Nandu loves him ... I got to know about this few years back when I came to India after completing my study in USA..

FB(flashback) (5yrs ago)
Nandini is getting aggressive & voilent. Abhi come to her room to control her but he doesn't know much about how to control Nandini ..as he just came back after completing his study in USA. Their parents passed away almost 2yrs ago and now Abhimanyu have to handle this big business with his mentally unstable sister..Abhi come out from his thoughts hearning Nandini's scream but that time a servent hurriedly switch on the TV set & Abhi saw a boy was singing ..He was about to shout on the servent for her weird action but stop seeing Nandini all calm & smiling.. Abhimanyu asked the servent about it & the servent inform him that whenever Nandini heard or see Manik singing she get calm down..
FB end

Ar: really ? Dude then Nandini can be fine if she get Manik..you said he is a mare singer then Abhi use your money & buy him & bring him in Nandu's life..

Ab: Tujhe Kya lagta hai agar yeh possible hota to mai nhi krta ? Are I would have given all my wealth to bring him in Nandu's life but he is not just a mare singer , he is son of Mr.Raj Malhotra, the richest businessman in India...They are far richer than us too.

Ar: ohh shit.. but dude iss Manik ki koi to weakness hogi ..you have to find it out for Nandu..

Ab: Yes Arya I have to find out & I have already found it..

Ar: What..?? Really? Then what are you waiting for dude??

Ab: for the perfect time..

Ar: What is his weakness? & Abhi handover Aryaman a file where Mukti's pic is seen..

Ab: she (pointing to Mukti's pic) ..Ms.Mukti Malhotra, Manik's twin sister..iske liye Manik kuch bhi karega..

Ar: Abhi Kya tu vohi soch raha hai jo mai soch raha hu?

Ab: Yess ..Arya I really love Mukti but I have to do this to bring Manik in Nandu's life ...

Ar: Abhi don't be upset dude..whatever you are doing ...you are doing it for Nandu..dekhna ekdin sab thik ho jayega...

END OF CHAPTER 1

How was the chapter??

Should I continue this story??