Chapter 5

After the marriage got over Manik & Nandini took blessings from Raj followed by Mukti & Abhimanyu ...Raj blessed four of them & took in side hug both the couples..

Then Manik & Nandini touch Neyonika's feet to take blessings..Neyonika kiss on Manik's forehead & ignore Nandini .Then Abhimanyu & Mukti tried to touch Neyonika's feet but she moved back..Mukti look at her with hurt & shocked expressions..

Ney(sternly): Mrs.Murthy I don't like when strangers touch my feet so pls..

Mu: mom ..app Kya bol rahi hai? M your mukti ..your daughter ..

Ney: Sorry Mrs.Murthy you must have mistaken ..I only have a son named Manik Malhotra..haa ek beti thi meri jo kuch din pehle hi gujar gayi..

M(shockingly): mom...

Raj(shouting): Neyo...

Hearing this Mukti palmed her mouth & run towards the main gate ..tears were flowing from her eyes like river..Abhimanyu & Manik run behind her but Nandini didn't like Manik's running behind other girl's be it his own sister..

Raj(angrily): Neyonika..how can you said those words..she is princess of this house & she will be always..Ajj jo bola tumne fir kabhi mat kehna varna mujhe bura koi nhi hoga...

With this Neyonika went inside the house with rage in her eyes..but only she knows how difficultly she keep that mask of anger where from inside she was breaking in zillion pieces ..with uttering those words a mother inside her died thousand times but this is Neyonika Malhotra who doesn't forgive anyone who hurt or harm her Manik be it her own daughter..Neyonika enter her room & lock the door & slide down against it by crying her heart out..

Here Manik reached near mukti & hug her tightly where Mukti cried her heart out in his embrace..

Mu(crying): Manik mom will never forgive me for ruin your life..she considers me as dead ...

Seeing Mukti's condition Abhimanyu felt so much guilt..even tears were forming in his eyes too..where Manik was crying along with her..he knew his mom is possesive about him but too this extend? He never thought his mom can be this cruel towards her own daughter...

M(angrily to Abhimanyu): she deserves to be happy ..she doesn't deserve this pain for loving you..agar ajj ke bad iski akhon me ek bund bhi asu aya na tumhare wajah se then you will be faced the worst by Manik Malhotra...understand it Abhimanyu Murthy...

Ab: I promise Manik I'll never hurt her..

Hearing this Mukti's look at Abhimanyu with disgust..how can she believe this man ever again?

After consoling mukti Manik made her sit in Abhimanyu's car & they drove to Murthy mansion to start their new journey as a couple..

Here an attendant named Meera whom Abhimanyu send with Nandini to handle her tried to took Nandini inside of Malhotra Mansion..

Meera(tried to hold Nandini's hand): Ma'am app andar chaliye ..

N(jarking meera's hand & shouting): don't touch me ..

Raj got tensed seeing Nandini's mood but Manik come there at that moment ..he indicate Meera to leave & assured his dad with blinking eyes that he will handle his wife ...

Than Manik forward his hand to Nandini by taking her name softly..
M: Nandini..

Nandini smile her fullest & hold Manik's hand & Manik took her inside the mansion..on the front door of the living room a old servant Rajesh kaka stop them..

Ramesh: Manik baba bahurani pehli bar ghar ke andar arahi hai...toh kuch reshme nivana jaruri hai ab madam toh bahar nhi ayi toh hum poora krde..?

M: nhi kaka..rahne dijiye..vo sab krne ki koi jarurat nhi hai..