Chapter 14

Manik couldn't find Nandini anywhere ... He is dying from inside.. all wrong thoughts are gathering in his mind.. Standing helplessly in the middle of the road he Scream ...

M: Nandiniiiiii.....

A few moment leter he heard the voice which get back his life to his body..

N: Manik ..

Manik just get up with a jark & turn ..There's standing Nandini with shocking expressions.. Manik just hugged Nandini tightly .. Nandini also reciprocate with the hug.. after a few moment Manik realised the fact & anger rose in him ..He broke the hug & held Nandini tightly by her shoulder ..

M(extremely angry): where were you ?

N(startled by manik's behaviour): Manik mai to bas pas wali shop me gayi thi .. Kya ho gaya tumhe ?

M(shouting): whattt ? Shop me ? Didn't I asked you to wait here only.. ?

N: Haan Manik.. wo actually I want to buy a g....

M( shouting loudly): Just shut up Nandini .. just shut up ...

Nandini flinch on the volume of Manik's shout ... Tears welled up in her eyes ..

M(shouting in anger): Do u have any idea how much scared I was ..I was searching for you like a mad ... screaming your name ...calling you repeatedly  .. (just then something click in his mind ) .. wait a second .. where is your phone ?

N(frightened): wo .. wo.. Manik .. my phone .. it was here only

Nandini was searching her phone in her hand bag .. & then finally she found it ...after taking out the phone she saw it's dead .. out of charge..

N: ohh.. shitt ..sorry Manik .. mere phone ka battery dead hai .. I actually forgot to charge it ..

In anger Manik just snatch the phone & throw it making Nandini more scared & shedding tears ..

M(shouting):How can you be so careless Nandini ...? Mai pagolo ki tarah tumhe call pe call kiye jaa raha tha & it was coming switched off .. pata hai Kya Kya bure khayal arahe the .. Kahi tumhe kuch ho to nhi gaya ? Kahi koi uthake toh nhi lagaya..?... I was dying dammit ...

N(crying): Ma..Manik.. M .. M.. sorry .. M so so...

M(shouting): To hell with your sorry..U know what I hate you ..

That's it .. This mare word "I hate you" broke Nandini in zillion pieces ..She can't bear this .. her Manik hates her .. at this moment she wanna die .. she can bear any harshness of this world but manik's hatred.. her heart bleed with this mare words ..

N(shocking & crying): Manik !!!!

M: what Manik huh ? What Manik?.. I hate you .. I hate you for making me this helpless .. mujhe itna majboor karne ke liye ki tumhare bina ab ek pal nhi jee sakta .. agar tum nhi milti toh mujhe nhi pata mai Kya karta .. marjata mai .. I can't breath without you dammit ..

Now Nandini's expression turned into more shocking .. Tears are flowing like river from her eyes.. what did Manik said ? Did she hear it correctly?  Is what her heart thinking right ..? Is her Manik said he can't live without her ? Did he love her ? Can her fate be this much kind to her ? Her voice ditched her .. she suddenly forget how to form a proper  sentence.. still she asked with her tumbling voice..

N: Manik .. u said .. I.. u ..do .. do you lov...

M(crying): Tumhe dikhta nhi Kya Nandini? I love you dammit .. I love you the most.. I love you more than my life .. I can't live without you  .. Pls.. never pull this stunt on me ever .. I'll die without you ..