Chapter 10

Hey guys ... I have writting another story on Manan as you all voted for the same .. Pls do check once & let me know your views ...Like my other stories I promise you this one also will be an unique story on Manan..Pls try it once .. The story name is "Manan: Humeshaa..the forever love...

If I get good response by getting enough likes & comments on my all 3 stories then I'll update next chapter very soon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Malhotra Mansion
In the party

When everyone is busy in ogling over the brand new Lamborghini that time Mr.Surya Anand come out of the car making Abhimanyu shocked ... Surya come straight to Nandini & handed her the car keys which are tied in a small guitar shape keyring ..

Nandini took the keys from Surya & forward toward Manik with a million dollar smile & glowing eyes...

N: Happy birthday Manik .. This is a small gift for you from me .. you love red colour na ..that's y I bought this red colour car for you ...

Shock is an understatement for everyone .. specially for Manik ...He never expected this .. he even once asked Nandini not to spend money on him ...

M: Nandini yeh? What's all this ? I have asked u to not to do all this right? Why u spend this much money unnecessary ?

Nandini become heart broken ..she is in the verge of crying .. her eyes got teary ..

N(sadly with teary eyes): Manik it's your birthday & I wanted to gift u like bhai gifted bhabi ... Manik tum nhi loge ? U didn't like my gift na ...?

M: Nandini..shh..aisa kuch nhi hai ..it's awesome but what was the need of it?

Till now Nandini's tears are started ..Manik look at his Dad helplessly..All the guests are watching him ..Raj don't want to Nandini's condition come out in front of the world ..so he blink his eyes to Manik saying to accept the gift ... Where Neyonika get irritated , mukti get jealous on his own brother for the first time ..suddenly Abhimanyu's gift
become meaningless to her & Abhimanyu his expressing is beyond shock ..he just trying to digest the fact ...

M: ok ..stop crying & give me the keys of my new car ..

Hearing this Nandini become very happy .. the happiness can seen in her eyes..She handed the key to Manik on which Manik said with a smile ..

M: Thank you Nandini for this sexy car .. & ya I loved it ...

But all of a sudden Nandini kissed Manik's cheek uttering ..

N: you are welcome Manik...

On this Manik eyes widen & he looked towards the floor ... Neyonika & Mukti felt embarrassed in front of all the guest thinking Nandini to be shameless..Where Raj hide his smile.. some of the guests are started talking about how beautiful couple Manan are ... But all of a sudden Abhimanyu said to Nandini..