Chapter 15

At Manan room ..

When Manik press the enter key of the laptop he saw the name of the blog @fireflies ...He saw that he won't have to type any password to enter the site as his name as password already is typed there bcoz Nandini made it save in Google remembering password option .. he was shocked to the core.. it can't be true .. Is he dreaming ? Or is this any kind of hallucination happening with him ? No no no .. it can't be true at any cost..

With shivering hand he press the enter key once again & bingo he is inside the @fireflies blog .. & all the songs he sang till date are flashing infront of his eyes .. Manik runs his hand through his hair then took his car keys & run downstair after closing the laptop..

Manik was running towards the exit that time Nandini come infornt of him .. their eyes met ..Nandini can see something unusual in manik's eyes .. she was confused & worried seeing Manik in hurry ..

N: Manik .. where are you going .. coffee bas ban hi gayi h..

Manik didn't answer anything & about to go but Nandini stop him on his way & said..

N: Manik What happened ? Kuch toh bolo .. you are scaring me .. tum jaa kaha rahe ho ..?

Manik understand Nandini's worries but couldn't gathered any proper answer .. he can't say her where he is going ... he only could say ..

M: Nan..Nandini.. I'll be back soon ...

Saying only this he just run out of the main door leaving a worried confused Nandini behind who shouted from behind..

N: Manik .. Manik Kya Hua?? Manik listen to me ..

But Manik just zoomed out with his car .. he was running his car with maximum speed .. all the way he remembers his first meet with Nandini at wedding mandap, her possesiveness, her words everything were roaming in his head ..

In few minutes he reached St.John hospital.. he run to the receptionist asked for an appointment with Dr. Emma & Jack Ross.. the receptionist asked Manik to wait for 10 mins outside the doctors cabin .. This 10 mins wasn't less than 10 decades for Manik.. he was sweating badly .. he felt his throat is dry ...

After 10mins

At Emma & Jack's chamber..

Manik enter hurriedly.. he was drench  in sweats .. seeing his condition Emma & Jack get worried thinking something bad happened to Nandini..

Emma: Mr.Malhotra.. you are here ? What happened? Is everything alright?

M: it's..  it's.. her .. it's Nandini.. how can it be Nandini? I mean it's.. it's impossible right ?

Emma(confused & worried): what are you saying Mr.Malhotra.. pls say it clearly ..

Jack(forwarding a glass of water to Manik): Mr.Malhotra..first sit down & drink this water .. then explain us what happened..

Manik took the glass from jack & gulp down the water in one go .. taking a deep breath he explained everything that happened to Jack & Emma..

After hearing everything all of them remained silent for few seconds.. they all were under shock .. then Jack said..

Jack: now I understand why she said you gives voice to her thoughts..

Manik frown hearing that ..

Emma: exactly Mr.Malhotra.. her thoughts are her songs which she expressed in her blog .. now everything is clear to us .. she fall in love with you without meeting you before because when you sing her written songs she felt that you voice out her unsaid emotions to the world..