Chapter 18

Malhotra Mansion (Sydney)

Hearing Dhruv's phone Nandini started crying..

N(crying) : meri didi woha dard me hai aur mai unke pass bhi nhi hu.. Kaisi behan hu mai.. I have promised her that when she will be in labor I'll be with her.. I'll be with her when she will hold her baby for the first time.. But i broke my promise..

M(cupping Nandini's face & wiping the tears) Nandini... Nandini listen.. Stop crying baba.. U promised na? (on this nandini nod her head cutely) then chalo.. Let's get ready we are going there in few hours.. I'll asked for our private jet..

Hearing this Nandini became happy & hugged Manik excitedly uttering " I love you Manik.. You are the best " & Manik replied " I love you too my fireflies " ...

After 17hours ..

In London..

Snt. Thomas hospital..

Manan reached at the reception & got to know about the way to labor room where Aliya is admitted..

Reaching outside the ward Manan saw Dhruv is there along with Aliya & Dhruv's parents.. Nandini become timid seeing Dhruv Aliya's parents .. The excitement just got vanished from her posture.. She still feels awkward among strangers.. Manik walk forward & hug Dhruv..& ask

M: scared?

Dh: no not scared but feeling little restless buddy.. Aliya is inside & I mean hope everything goes well..

M(smiling): don't worry buddy everything will be fine.. I know you are scared & it's fine to except ...u know what someone is more scared than you & it's Nandini..

Saying this Manik turn to look for Nandini & found her staying little away from them & fidgeting with her fingers.. She looks awkward.. Manik cursed himself in mind for miss to notice her awkwardness.. She still takes times to jell up with new people.. He moved toward her & took her with him..

Manik greeted Dhruv & Aliya's parents.. Though he felt hesitate in front of Aliya's parents but they only return warm welcome to him.. Manik introduced Nandini to them but Nandini only gave a small smile mixed with guilt.. She suddenly felt culprit in front of Aliya's parents.. What they must have think about her? A cheap girl who snatched their only daughter's love from her even hurt their daughter.. She never felt the love of parents but she can clearly see that Aliya has the best parents of the world who love their daughter to the core.. How will they forgive her who hurt their lovable daughter the most?!!!

But making Nandini shock to the core Mrs.Suxena embrace Nandini in a warm hug with love..

Mrs.Suxena: Manik.. I know she is your wife but for your kind information yeh tumhaari biwi bad me aur meri beti pehle hai..

Both Manan look at her with shocked face mixed with confusion..

Mrs.Suxena (with warm smile): whatt? Aliya ne tumhe apni choti behan mana hai toh nai tumhari maa hui na? Will you accept me as you mom?

Nandini nodded her head with tears flowing eyes & hugged Mrs.Suxena tightly while uttering "Maa".. Everyone smile seeing this new cute bonding.. Where manik is so happy for his Nandini..

Mr.suxena: and m you handsome papa.. Common even I want a hug from my little princess..

Nandini ran to him & hug him saying 'papa'..

Mr.suxena (still being in the hug) : Manik now you are my son in law too.. So i would like to warn you like I did to Druv back.. If I ever get any complain against you both buddies I'll screwed up you in no time..