Chapter 12

Sydney, Australia

It's been 4days Manan reached in Sydney.. As expected by Manik his beloved Dad didn't left any stone unturn to make Manan's life comfortable & luxurious here .. As soon as Manan reached here found Mr.Singh was in the airport to receive  them .. Then Mr.Singh himself took care of everything in home & office to make it familiar for Manik .. even he book an appointment with the best doctors of St.John hospital for Nandini as Raj asked him to do so & today is Manan's first appointment with the doctors .. So they are on their way to St.John hospital...

St.John hospital..

Manan reach at the hospital .. Manik enquiry about their appointment & the receptionist asked them to wait a while ... after almost 10mins Manan was called to Doctor's cabin ...

Manan entered in doctors cabin & found two doctors ..one lady doctor of early thirties & another one male doctor of mid thirties .. They welcome Manan..

Lady doc: Hi .. M Dr.Emma Ross & he is my husband Dr.Jack Ross...

M: hello Dr... M Manik Malhotra & she is my wife ..

Emma (without letting Manik complete): Nandini right ?

On this both Manan nod their heads .. Emma smile at Nandini & more to Manik's surprise Nandini also return back a beautiful smile to Emma.. For the moment Manik's mind told him that they will cure his Nandini .... his Nandini? Really ? What rubbish Manik Malhotra is thinking ?(wink)

Emma: you are so beautiful Nandini & your name too .. so Mr.Malhotra today we will do some test of Nandini ... & do you get Nandini's case file ?.. we need to read her case first .. have to check all previous test reports & medicines.. Then after 3 days you have to come again.. till then her test reports also come & we will start her treatment ..

M: ok Dr. & here her case file ..all the documents regarding her treatment is in it ..(Manik handed a file to the doctors ) ..

Jack: ok...Mr.Malhotra you just wait here ... We are taking Nandini for her test ..

Hearing this Nandini clutch Manik's hand tightly .. & said with anger filled eyes ..

N: I won't go anywhere without Manik .. I'll only stay with my Manik ..

On this Manik give a helpless look to Emma & Jack.. & try to convinced Nandini ..

M(holding Nandini's palm between his palms): Nandini ..listen.. tumhe thik hona hai na ? Just go with them .. they.. I'll not go anywhere .. M here only .. don't worry they won't do any thing ..

Emma (without letting Manik complete): ummm.. Nandini .. Don't you want to come with us then it's ok .. no problem ..

Hearing this Manik give a confused look & Jack just smile sheepishly...

Emma: ohh actually I thought u also want to prepared a surprise for your husband like m going to do so..

N(innocently): surprise?

Emma : yes ..surpise..you know husbands are just love to have surprise from wives .. & it's a surprise so we can't do it infront of them na ?

Hearing this Nandini think about it for 5sce & said making Manik really surprised & happy ...

N(smilingly): I'll come with you.. I want to give surprise to Manik ..

Emma: awww.. that's so sweet ..come sweetheart..

With this Emma left with Nandini & Dr.Jack also followed them but from a little distance so that Nandini don't get hyper again ..on ther hand Manik wait for them with lots of hope in his eyes ...