oo3

Tiny sediments of pinkish and yellowish colors floated around the dining room like they're molecules belonging with the air

Taeil said the purpose of it was just to make the foods and diners to look more "fancier" and "magical".

Drunk and unaware of his stolid actions, Ten wobbled in his steps as he looked for a chair to sit on.

Earlier, I was tremendously shocked when he closed the gap between our mouths. But when I was about to hit Ten for what he did, he easily dodged my blow and grinned, "Did you think I didn't see that coming?"

The comeback that I had thought of to use against him was stuck in my throat. If there's a first thing I would warn to people who wanted to get involved in Ten's life then there's one: don't enggage to an argument with him. Or you'll end up cutting your tongue.

Taeil needed to guide him to find his seat like a lost pet. He began lecturing the younger one and reminding him 'not get blown too far away.'

In that moment, my gaze was drawn into Yuta in an instant. To my relief, he wasn't looking at me anymore. Instead, he was facing the table. To be exact, he was facing the bottle of wine. He extended his arms to reach it until his slim hands circled around the container's neck. Without sparing a glance, he poured a glassful of content of the liquid for himself.

Teetering, I will myself to be composed.

"Everyone, I brought visitors."

Ten and Yuta looked at me at the same time. Meanwhile, Jeena's brothers who were still standing behind me flinched.

"Jeno, Renjun," I gave them a comforting smile, "Make yourself feel at home."

There's a flicker in their eyes.

"It's okay, we're not hungry," Jeno said.

"Don't be shy. Come on."

I motioned for them to follow me to the table. They did, but with obvious movements of hesitation. Finally, Jeno and Renjun sat respectively beside Taeil. I had no choice but to sit beside Yuta.

"It's cozy in here," I observed. "Outside, everything's frozen."

The hologram on the ceiling bestowed a view of beautiful and warm sunny sky. Birds and butterflies were also programmed to fly around it as if they were really there. The sound of waterfalls resonating from the speakers were like music to my ears.

"Theme for today: forest," Ten spread his arms in the air. "Because we know you like it. We worked together to design this place to envision as if we're having a whimsical meal in the middle of the woods."

"That's absolutely fascinating," I surveyed the place. "No one has ever done this to me before. This is erratic."

"Haphazard," Yuta said. "We should've depicted spring season, but the hologram turned out to be summer instead. Also, look around the hologram on the windows. Meadows, yes, but with no trees."