Chapter 4

Ash decided to go and look for Y/N but he could be anywhere. Then she heard a loud slap and towards the direction of the noise.

Ash: That's the Gym.

With that she went over to the gym and she saw only one person in the gym and it was Y/N with his training gear on him and his boxing gloves on his hands. His clothes considered of a loose Tank Top and Shorts on him and no footwear. Ash just watched and saw the speed and power he was hitting the bag, Y/N was hitting a very simple 1,2,3,4 and roundhouse kick combo but the punches were fast when his kicks were strong and powerful. Ash just watched and almost flinched at the sound of Y/N's kicks.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

Y/N suddenly stopped and took his gloves off and his wraps and went to the pull-up bars just before he started his reps he took his tank top off. Ash was on the brink catching a nose bleed from the sight she sees before her.

 Ash was on the brink catching a nose bleed from the sight she sees before her

Ash: Oh.......My......God

Y/N started his pull ups and he was going at a very moderate pace and kept going at that pace for quite sometime.Y/N jumped down from the Bar's and went to his bag to clean his face with his facetowel then he felt a presence and looked up and saw Ash looking at him in shock.

Y/N: What?

Ash: You.......did......100 pull ups.....

Y/N: Hmph.....that's not my record my current is 102.

Y/N put a fresh top on him and headed back to the dorm to get a shower with Ash following behind him.

Ash: Y/N.

Y/N: What?

Ash: I was wondering if.....um

Y/N: What?

Ash: Would you .......like to go out with me........ tonight?

Y/N:..........

Ash: *blushes* If....if you want

Y/N:..Why do I get the feeling that you won't be alone?

Ash: Well.....you see It's a Club with me,Ela and Zofia.

Y/N: Zofia?

Ash: Ela's Sister

Y/N:.....alright.

Ash: Wait......your serious!?

Y/N: Do you want me to change my mind?

Ash: N-no,no,no it will be fine

Y/N: Let me have a shower first then I'll get ready

Ash: Great I'll get ready when your done!

With that Y/N went into the shower and thought to himself about Ash.