Chapter 14

Ash got changed into a T-shirt and jeans and Black Runners. She looked at herself in the Mirror to see the Cut she Got on her cheek. It had 4 stitches in it. She looked at her Left arm and saw she and a cut on her arm as well with 8 stitches in her arm. She turned on the Water and splashed water over her face to wake herself up. Because her and Robert were going to find Y/N and bring him back but more to the point she was going to apologise to him for blaming her parents death on him. 

Ash went outside to See Y/N's Truck and Robert talking to someone else the man look in his 50's with short grey hair and A beard on him. She went over to talk to Robert. 

Robert: Eliza meet Yuri he's an Ex-Spetsnaz and a good friend of mine and F/N's

Yuri: How you feeling?

Eliza: Sore. But I'll manage.

Yuri: That's good. Those stitches with have to come out in about 2 more days then I'll remove them for you.

Eliza: Thank you.

Robert: Now I already told you that I were heading to prison. Because I might know where Y/N be.

Eliza: Where?

Robert: His father's House but the problem is that I don't where exactly he lives as he never told me. 

Eliza: Why? Your his best friend.

Robert: That's true but sometimes you have to keep secrets to yourself so when F/N's was a danger to every Terrorist but they never knew where he lived because he likes to stay in the Dark. Plus he didn't want his friends to be used as bait to lure him out but also to protect Y/N. There would be only one Person who would know where he lives.

Eliza: Y/N's Mother.

Robert: Bingo. She's the only one that know where he could be. I've scheduled an appointment to meet with her for an hour so we need to find it.

Eliza: Then we need to find him. I need to apologise to him.

Robert: Then lets go and find her.

They got in to the truck and Drove off to California State Prison to Talk to Y/N's mother in order to find him.

*timeskip* 

They arrived at the prison where Y/N's mother was kept prisoner at. They went into the visitors section. Robert went up to the desk.

Robert: Hey we have an appointment.

Prison Guard: Name?

Robert: Robert Aldridge.

Prison Guard: Who are you seeing?

Robert: Margaret L/N

The Guard did some typing and looked to see there were three people with Robert.

Prison Guard: You can only bring in One person with you.

Robert looked back at Eliza mentioning her to go with him. She walked up to the desk as well.

Eliza: I'll go.

Prison Guard: Name?

Eliza: Eliza Cohen.

Again the guard did some typing on his keyboard and then gave Robert and Eliza Visitor passes.

Prison Guard: Here are your passes. I will come over to you so I can bring to her.

Robert: Thank you.

They went over to a nearby Table and sat down and waited.

Yuri: I'm going out to have a smoke. Good luck.