Chapter 11

Y/N was thinking hard. Very Hard. He could stop looking at Owen's Dogtags in his hands about 1 and a half ago, where the White Masks attacked an American Embassy in Austria. If Owen was alive.....then could it mean that Alex and more importantly Angela are alive? I Y/N couldn't be so sure unless he had more evidence if his theory is right. He was sitting in the Cafeteria as it was lunch for everyone. The trip back from California was Enjoyable when his Girlfriend Eliza (Ash) Asked him to join her to meet her Parents. To him the Cohen's Were a great Family and very supportive Family. As well on the trip he met his Father's Best Friend Robert to catch up on the news with him as Ash met Robert.

Monika: Y/N.

Y/N:........

Ela: Y/N?

Y/N:.......

Ash: Y/N!

Y/N got out of his daydream.

Y/N: Huh? What is it?

Monika: Are you Alright?

Y/N: Uh........

Ash: Come on you tell us.

Y/N was worried if he should tell them about Owen or not. He took a deep breath.

Y/N: I've been thinking.... 

Ela: About what?

Y/N told them about When they were at the Embassy and told about his best friend Owen was a white Mask. The Girls save Ash were shocked.

Monika: Your Former Teammate was a Terrorist?

Y/N: Yeah......

Twitch: What does that mean? Your other Friends were alive?

Y/N: I'm not sure...... but I get the feeling something very bad is gonna happen.

Dokkabei: I hope not.

Six: Could All Operators report to the Briefing Room Now.

This Got Everyone Confused.

Ela: When would call All of of together?

Twitch: She Never Did.

*timeskip*

Everyone was in the Briefing Room as Six was infront of them all with a Projector behind her.

Six: I know you are all confused why I called you together. But I have Received a Video from an Unknown Assailant who wanted Y/N and Ash to See this.

Ash was Worried while Y/N was Curious.

Six Played the Video. It was a black Screen

?: Y/N L/N and Eliza Cohen you two are a beautiful Couple,two Love birds happy in their little nest.

Ash was Confused and Y/N's Eye's Narrowed.

?: I want you to Know that Love can never be Whole after you leave someone Very close to You Y/N. 

The screen on the Projector Changed with a picture. There were two people who were tied up and had Bags over their Heads and A Group of White Masks Surrounding them.

?: It takes a Strong Heart to Love. But It takes a even Stronger Heart to Repair it. You know that Y/N.

Y/N understood that this person was right about that. You would have to be strong to fix broken Love.

?:As for You Eliza Cohen. Your Parents are the most wonderful thing you ever had. As A matter of Fact I have two people who want to say hello to you.

Ash Was still confused until this Mysterious person took off the bags of the Two People. Ash And Y/N were in complete Shock to see who it was.

Ash: MOM!? DAD!?