Epilogue

Location: Hereford England

Ash was groaning in pain she was struggling to remember what happened....she remembered she was on the roof of the hotel and she and Robert we're going to kill Angela. Then she remembered tying a winch cable around Angela's neck and choking her to death and saw her choking there death.

Ash started to wake up to see she was in a Medical Room. She looked down to see she had bandages around her chest and on her Left arm. 

?: Your awake.

Ash looked to her left to see Doc.

Ash: Gustave.

Doc: We all thought you were dead.

Ash: I survived.....barely

Doc: Everyone is worried for you.

?: Eliza.

Ash and Doc looked behind them to see Jordan.

Ash: Hey Jordan.

Jordan went up to her and gave her a hug. Ash groaned in pain hold her chest. Jordan reeled back.

Jordan: Sorry.

Ash: It's fine.

Jordan: How did you survive that fall?

Ash: I got lucky I guess.

Jordan: Well it's good to have you back.

Ash: Thanks.

Jordan: Come on. Everyone wants to see you.

Jordan helped Ash Stand up and Put most of her Weight onto Jordan as he supported her. They went on to the Canteen. Jordan opened the door as everyone was doing their Own thing.

Thermite: Hey Everyone! Looks who's back from the dead!

Everyone looked to Jordan and then they saw Ash.

All: Eliza!

The girls went over to her and gave her a big group hug.

Twitch: Your Alright.

Ash: I am.

Hibana: How did you make it out alive.

Ash: I had some Help.

Dokkabei: Well that can be a story to tell but right now I believe we should all have a Party!

Ash: You go on ahead I have to do something first.

Ela: Are you sure?

Ash: Yeah.Go on ahead.

IQ: Don't be too long.

Ash went off to her dorm and Went to her Locker and took out her phone. She Dailed in a few numbers and the Phone Rang for a few minutes until someone picked up.

Y/N: Eliza..

Ash: Hey.

Y/N: How are you feeling?

Ash: Sore. But I'll manage.....Y/N...She's dead.

Y/N: I know. 

Ash: If only you were here I'd would enjoy it with you.

Y/N: *chuckles*

Ash: What?

Y/N: Go outside.

Ash was confused but went outside to the front only to look in shock to See Y/N staring at her with His Truck and Yuri beside him. Ash cupped her hands to her mouth as tears from her eye's. Y/N went up to her and Hugged her. Ash cried into his Chest and she put her arms around his Body as well. 

Ela: Eliza where are you goi-

Ash and Y/N looked back to see Ela there with tears coming out of her eyes.

Ela: Am I Dreaming?

Y/N went up to Ela.

Y/N: No.

Instead of giving a Hug Ela gave Y/N a Kiss on the Lips and she moaned in passion from the kiss. the kiss was a few minutes until they both looked at each other and Ela put her two hands on Y/N's Cheeks.

Ela: Your Alive.....

Y/N: That I am.

Ela: We were all worried for you. Me,Val and Frost.

Y/N: I know. Ash told me about you all have feelings for me. But now none of that matters.

Ash came up to Y/N and Gave him a Passionate Kiss on the Lips.

* 8 years Later*

Location: In the mountains of Canada.

In an Big Wooden House high in the mountains and the Cold Weather in the Mountains. There was a Bark in the distance of a Serbian Husky sniffing it's way around.

?: Sam! 

The dogs ears Perked up and and ran straight for the sound of the noise. The dog Barked happily as their was a seven Year Old Girl with Red Hair and Brown eye's calling out to the dog.

?: Sam! Come on Boy.

The dog went to the Girl, sat down begging for a treat as the girl put her hand into her Pocket and took out a dog treat and handed it to the Husky. The dog took it gently out of her hands and chomped on it treat.

?: Ava! Come on back!

Ava: Coming Mom! Lets go Sam.

The Girl now named Ava and Sam ran back to the sound of the voice and they ran up a set of wooden stairs and are met with Eliza.

Ava: Sam went off Hunting again.

Eliza: It's his thing Ava. That what dogs like to do.

Ava: Where's Daddy?

Eliza: Your father has gone out to get some wood for the fire tonight. How we go inside and make some hot chocolate for ourselves.

Ava: I love Hot Chocolate!

Eliza and Ava and Sam went inside the house and started to make some Hot chocolate for themselves. A few minutes later a Big Bulky man was walking towards the house with big piles of wood on his shoulder and a Axe in his left hand. He dropped the wood into a Storage space for other pieces of wood for when they want to chill for the night.

He came into the house and took off his hat and Gloves off him and his Bandana to cover his face. Ava looked and saw the man.

Ava: Daddy!

Ava ran up to Y/N and gave him a Big hug as Y/N lifted her up into his arms and rested her on her shoulders. Eliza saw Her husband arrive back into the house.

Eliza: You took your time.

Y/N: Because I thought I'd a little more wood then we normally get just for back up.

Y/N had Grown a full beard and was More Bulky then he was before. After a Year in relationship Y/N and Ash Got married and decided to move to Canada to take a break from being on the field and spend time with their Daughter. Eliza cuddled with her Husband and Y/N had Ava on his lap as they sat together and watched the Fire cackle and crack as they got heated by the warmth of the Flames.

Eliza: We'll have to got back onto the field you that right?

Y/N: I know.

Ava: But I don't you two to go.

Y/N: *chuckled* Don't worry we won't be going back toward for another month so we will have lots of fun over the next couple of weeks.

Ava: You Promise?

Eliza: We promise Ava.

They gave Ava a hug and a kiss and each side of her face. As they waited for the Next mission to arrive.

That's the end of the book I hoped you enjoyed I had fun doing this just to let you know I'm starting my final Year in School which is a big part in my life so I'll try and make another story but I'll be only able to do it on the weekend  and the updates will be very slow. But other than that Thank You for the Support on the story and I'll see you guys around