125.

Rachel's PoV

I saw another light in the distance faint at first but growing brighter.

"Look Charlie" I say pointing at the light

"Who's that" Charlie asks

"Is it mum and dad ?" I ask shocked

"It can't be ? Can it ?" Charlie says just as shocked as me

" I'm scared Charlie" I say as the warm bright light gets closer and closer to us.

" don't be scared I will always protect you always" Charlie says kissing my head.

Third person (paramedics PoV) 

They were both dead. No pulse. No breath nothing. The paramedic flashed his light in both eyes but nothing not light in there eye just darkness. He stuck leads on the girls wrists and left chest then the pushed the button on the monitor. The line on the machine was completely and utterly flat. He grabbed his machine and spoke to whoever was on the other line " we have a boy and a girl in there twenties that were in a car crash. Pulseless and not breathing. He tried everything he could to help these two kids. The ambulance was approaching the hospital and there was only one thing he could do. He placed the defibrillator paddles on both the kids chests and pressed the button. He looked at the machine nothing from both of them. The doctor did everything he thought of he pressed the button many times putting the joules up higher but nothing was working there were still no pulse from both kids.

Rachel's PoV

"It's gonna be okay trust me" Charlie says standing up and putting his hand out for me to take. I stand up and place my hand into his.

I felt the warmth from the light I looked at Charlie and I knew he felt it too. I can't describe how this feels it's like all the pain in my life was going away turning into nothing just disappearing as the light got closer.

A/N- hope your enjoying these chapters ❤️ I never knew how I was going to do this but I have been working really hard on these chapters. sorry if your not happy with what's happening.