192.

Rachel's PoV

I'm scrolling through my phone and people are tagging me in so much stuff I have a look at what it is.

My eyes land on an article from the dairy Mail of Brad. Kissing another girl. I scroll through the article and read every word and my eyes land on the photo

 I scroll through the article and read every word and my eyes land on the photo

Wait that's not Brad is it. Wait what if it is. Tears begin to form in my eyes. Maybe he just wanted someone who is prettier who has a prettier body someone. Maybe He is fed up of me and the way I look after having our two babies. I scroll through all the comments. People are saying it's not him and people are saying it is and they seen him with her.

" mama when is dada coming back" Noah says walking into our room and sitting next to me.

I whip the tears that I had not realised had fell from my eyes.

"Honey I'm not quite sure yet" I say picking him up and placing him on my lap while kissing his cheek.

"Mam are you not going have food" Noah says looking at me I shake my head no

"Mummy's not hungry baby" I say looking at him and all I see is Brad he is so like him.

" mummy why you sad" Noah asks he is so wise and so caring he won't hurt a soul just like Brad well so I thought.

"Mummy isn't sad mummy is fine" I put a fake smile on my face and Noah wraps his arms around me for a hug and I hug him.

" I love you and Lexi so much" I whisper giving him a kiss on his head

"We love you to mummy" Noah says with a smile.