137.

Brad's PoV

She is just making me so angry. I just don't know what to do anymore. She has just walked up stairs with Noah. I grab my leather jacket and walk out the front door and slam it behind me.

I get in our other car and drive to Tristan and Anastasia. I get out the car and walk to there door and knock. I wait a couple of seconds and Anastasia appears behind the door.

"Hey Brad come in" Anastasia says

"Thank you" I say giving her a small hug

"Tristan Brad here" Anastasia shouts through the house

"B Ray" Tristan shouts running into the room and jumping into my arms which makes me laugh.

"Is it okay if I stay here tonight" I ask Tristan frowns

"What's happened" Tristan asks

"I have just been trying to help. Like I ask if she is okay but she is just getting really annoyed at me. There had just been so much shouting since she got home. I think she is pushing me away" I say tears falling from my eyes

"I'm such an idiot why am I crying" I add whipping my tears away

"Your crying because you love her. And because you have a heart. It's okay to cry Brad." Tristan says bringing me into a hug. I cry into his shoulders trying to not make it to obvious.

"Does she though" I ask I don't know if she does anymore.

"Of course she does. She just misses Charlie" Anastasia says putting her hand on my shoulder. I know she misses Charlie I know she does. I know how close they were. But she is fine with everyone apart from me. We just can't have a conversation without us arguing.

"I just feel like everything is going wrong. I don't know how we are supposed to work and get past this" I say putting my head into my hands. 

"You guys will be okay" Tristan says brining me into another hug.

"I really hope so" I whisper to myself.

A/N- hope you enjoyed this chapter