Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry for the late update i was a  bit busy for something. Here's chapter 7 and i recommend for you to read with caution because this contains strong language. 

I saw someone familiar in the kitchen. It was just Hayato. I found him with apron and the cooking pan, there was this smoke coming from what he was cooking as I observed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked making him look at me with shock in his face. "I-I was just cooking dinner" he said itching his head. The egg he was cooking was all burnt up as I viewed from the distance.

"You don't know how to cook don't you?" I sighed. I approached him to the kitchen making me drop my bag to the couch before entering the counter. "I-I do know how to but it's just really different when I cook at home" he muttered with embarrassment, looking down like a guilty kid.

"I don't know how to cook other food than fried so stick with it" I said, preparing the oil and the eggs. "Yeah I've seen you done it at your friend's house"

He was there? How did he know I wasn't here last night?

"How did you know I wasn't here?" I questioned. Hayato was standing there with his hands behind him looking suspicious like he had done something behind my back.

"Well, after you ran away the cops had the bandaged boy arrested. One of my trusty assistant told me you ran away with your two friends which is kind of surprising you know" I looked back to what I was cooking while he continued to speak.

"I wasn't really inside house; I just peek from the windows through the roof of the neighborhood. That does not sound bad right?" I continued cooking.

"Well it does not at all but I felt a bit unfair. You're saying all this like what happened yesterday was a joke, I was about to die." I hissed giving him a serious glare.

"Oh yeah um... I'm sorry if I didn't come earlier, I ugh... was panicking on my office" he frowned.

"Well at least you told me your greatest secret, I forgive you" I looked back to what I was doing.

"What secret?"

"You just said you were panicking on your office. That is a very huge embarrassment for a senior police officer like you" I giggled, he faced palm.

We went to the living area, sitting on the couch, watching the television on the news channel. That scenery was very random and natural but this is a new thing for me. Hayato usually visits me by knocking on the door but now I found him on the kitchen, I was wondering maybe he'll be on the bathroom next because that would something be very special to cherish.

"So, what you bought here tonight? It's kind of late you know you often just visit me during the day" I asked with him dropping his food to the plate.

"Well, I just want to talk about what recently happened to you or what did you do for your first day. I didn't expect that something tragic would happen yesterday but I want to hear something about your two new best friends" he glared over me waiting for my respond.

"Well, it's kind of weird you know. We just met yesterday but it felt like we knew each other for years, is that an effect of the magic?" he shook his head no.

"Akihiro and Jiro, They treated me like I was very special to them. I didn't expect that we would be closer than a family. Aki said that we will be gone for school until tomorrow since we were at the scene last night. Then there are these two girls we met just a morning ago at the amusement park. Maeko, she said she was from the Red Assassin's family, the youngest; we were shocked when he heard she was from a popular family yet she is not being crowded. Then there is Sumiko, she lives on the chained temple and also from a great family." I recalled.