Chapter 6

A/N: This is just a short chapter, maybe the next one would be long and maybe about to be dark ;)

The sun is already spoiling to set from the horizon. What happened a while ago was something for us to forget especially for Sumiko.

*3:25 pm*

We went to the Caterpillar as Maeko requested. The ride was a bit huge; about three houses could fit inside the circle of the structure. It was like roller coaster except it doesn't travel that too many directions since the rail is circular and has no end. And as we expected it was still the same as the coaster and the other rides, no different feelings. Well maybe for us because we heard a child crying because of how fast the ride was.

We tried so many rides after that unexpected moment before, just to forget what happened. Drop tower, Haunted House, Pendulum rides, even the silly carousel for the girls for such being childish. But as I observed them I think what we are doing is actually working, it seems like we haven't met that crazy cousin of Sumiko. Then so it goes, everything we could do in the amusement park, playing, riding, exploring, and eating.

I checked my wrist watch as it says it was already 5:15 pm and the skies are turning darker, purple, pink and dark blue to the other side but orange and red from where the sun is setting. The sky reflects from the ocean that made it so romantic and gorgeous then the stars started to appear one by one. The park was filled with colorful lights, the hanging lamps, the rides sparkling while it was greatly moving around, the cheer and atmosphere all around like it was the city celebrating New Year.

"Hey let's go get some cotton candy, then we'll ride the Ferris wheel" Jiro giggled grabbing me and Aki to the cotton candy store. As we approached we saw the cotton candy machine creating its offers to the customer. There were different colors and designs of the cotton as seen from the huge poster behind.

"I want mine to be red!" Maeko said to the seller "I'll be violet" Sumiko murmured.

"I'll be blue, Aki be orange! And for Makoto be green!" Jiro smirked.

Green's not that bad, it's the color of life but it does not fit mine. I'm dead inside, maybe before but now I was filled with something I admired for, happiness. I'm thankful for being blessed by this people and it's already enough than the magic that scatters around the whole world.

As we bought our cotton candy we went to the colorful huge Ferris wheel.

It bought us to the highest part, it was much bigger than the coaster and it's much more peaceful. Just the five of us starring to the purple sea and the setting red sun, the noise below were just like whispers since the Ferris wheel was so huge and high you can barely hear everything unless you're on the rear part or your turn is over.

As we teach the top the wheel stopped for a moment which is natural for someone's turn next. While it wasn't moving we were looking all around below the surface. The lights of the city, the moving cars from the highway, the beat from the beach house, crowd playing volleyball to the beach, the park at its vintage and festive lights and the stars sparkling as seen from its sight. No problems, no nothing, just peace but I felt like the two girls wanted to say something as they keep on itching around.

"What's wrong?" I asked them both making them look shy and something. "Well, umm we ugh" Maeko stuttered. "Spit it out" Jiro said making the two girls sigh.

"Well since you guys know our background story, maybe its fine for the three of you to share something." Sumiko frowned. I saw Jiro and Aki looking each other awkwardly or something then Jiro stared at me very weirdly making me confused of what was going on.