Chapter 11

The three of us stumbled into a giant abyssal golem blocking our way to the military base. Even there was a way of passing to each side of opening it can break and just reform just to block our way to that building.

"We have no choice! We have to fight this thing" Aki jumped from the ice and landed to a rooftop of the building summoning his arcane circle from his whole arm. As he touched the rooftop the building suddenly had cracks breaking each window glasses from each floors.

Then the crack continued destroying the building but instead of it falling down the dust flew and forms the broken pieces of cement. As it continued to break down it floats as if Akihiro was actually controlling the rocks with magic.

'Arcane magic: Earth devastation' he told us a name of his first magic that he used before when there were creeps approaching his group of citizens before.

The magic is just simple, he just needs to have rock or dirt sources to throw and form a cage or even suffocate the enemy.

The golem moved his arm with his clenched fist about to hit Aki yet we did have the time to do a move. I blew a huge breeze of wind surrounding the arm then Jiro jumped off to its rocky arm with his body with mist of cold surrounding him. As he ran up until he reached the shoulders he gave a struck the shoulders leaving it an arcane symbol of ice and as he watched the wind being corrupted by the mist the ice formed to the golem's arm.

"Jiro quick, jump now!" I shouted gliding through the air catching him as he leaped and we landed behind to a rooftop of another building leaving Akihiro finish the arm.

The golem was confused of what happened to its arm and while he was destructed Aki made his move aiming each rock to the frozen arm and as it hits the ice broke and turned to dusts leaving the golem's right arm disappeared.

Then I had Akihiro and Jiro glided to the air with me on the other side but the golem still had its eyes on us with this time using his left foot trying to stomp on us but Aki stunned it with rock spikes piercing to it.

Then I threw Jiro to it making him touch the bottom starting to freeze it then I aimed a huge slash of wind slicing it to pieces.

The golem stumbled but it never gave up, it still kept on trying to stand. We flew away again but as we thought we could get away its left arm reached out hitting the three of us separating me to Aki and Jiro.

I am too far away from them, three buildings separating us and the golem didn't notice me. It had its eyes to them but as I glared to where they are the two of my friends were unconscious.

"Jiro, Aki get out of there!" I yelled leaping through rooftops then as I reached the second rooftop the golem already had its arm about to squish them then Jiro and Aki were already conscious again and saw its fist about to hit them.

"Get out of there!" I cried but they won't move as if they were stuck there just staring their death about to come.

As seconds of the moments passed I didn't notice I was crying till the golem quickly smashed.

***

'They're dead' whispers from my head that I could hear but everything the surrounds me is silent.

It was all black, but I could see myself like there was light around me but instead it's just black

'Where am I?'

Another whisper till I heard footsteps and water drops just near and approaching me. I couldn't move at all, I was just lying down to this dark place then as the footsteps get nearer and nearer I saw someone.