Prologue

I was lying down in my bed, 5:28 am in the morning. I was glaring to the blue blank ceiling when my alarm clock just rang. It was pretty annoying that I wanted to throw it away but I kept trying to calm myself because Hayato told me something bad might happen if I'm being reckless to my emotions.

Hayato is the one who adopted me when I was 8, he was tall, dark blue hair, silver eyed hawk because he knows everything and everywhere I am involved, handsome I guess but he treats me like his kid.

It all started when my parents kept fighting each other, both of them all day, all night, all the time and there was no end to it. I was forced to be put on a sack and tied upside down to a tree in the park but my mother saved me and because of that she was killed by my old man. My father then was one of the victims of a massacre that occurred in the city, and both of their families are having a feud for the responsibility of a company.

My grandparents kept searching for me everywhere but I kept hiding, I never had the idea to be with my family again when I started hated them just because of their personal issues that might cause murders and killing or even involving innocent people.

I lived under the bridge, the sun was setting that time when a white metal van stopped by to my front while I was just sitting there covering my face with my arms hugging my knees. A tall man approached me, his hair was dark blue, has a silver shining eyes and a very tall but maybe because I was just a child that time.

I was looking up to him, with his smile present to his mouth.

"Hey kid, why are you all alone here in the dark? Are you lost?" he asked with somehow a tone of concern.

I just nodded to him silently and looked back down trying to ignore him but he suddenly offered his hand covered with his dark gloves. I didn't reach out because I was a bit afraid that time but I didn't run away like the other street children do.

He giggled when he noticed I was trying to get him out of my sight, he removed the gloves like he was trying to achieve my trust to him.

"I'll treat you some ice cream" he giggled.

I couldn't resist the deal so I stood up and gave him my hand as well when we started walking away from that dark bridge. I didn't notice the van was actually following us that time when we were both at the park buying ice cream.

"Two chocolate flavor please" His calm voice told the ice cream vendor. I felt like he was a parent or something that time when he knew what a young child like would want, a simple ice cream would get my attention. He paid for it as the vendor reached out the dessert to it and we left.

We sat down in a bench with a lamp beside it, starting to illuminate light when the sun starts to disappear and the darkness started to spread in the park. The moon was bright, it was full; its light made the waters glow in the shallow lake with lilies in it.

It was a moment of silence when we started a conversation.

"What happened kid? Why are you all alone here?" I was focusing in eating my ice cream while he kept on asking so many questions, I didn't gave a glare to him but after sometime I sill answered.

"I don't know, mom died a week ago, I heard dad was murdered but he deserved that, he kept hurting me and he killed mom" He was just silent beside me while listening.

"My family owns a company in the city, since their both dead my grandparents are having a feud with each other for having responsibility for the company, and I don't care for what is about to happen so I choose to live alone than living with them." I almost broke my ice cream cone caused by my inside anger.