Tearing Apart

Leo jumped from one rooftop to another feeling pain surge through him as blood leaked out of his cut that was on his arm. Leo skidded to a halt on one of the rooftops covering up his big gash on his arm hissing sharply as a sudden pain jerked through him. Man I can't believe that Raph did this to me, I was just trying to calm him down and what does he do? He attacked me for no reason! Leo thought angrily. He decided to continue patrolling the city for a while longer and dashed off into the night. After he patrolled the city for a few hours, Leo came walking in the lair completely tired and all spaced out. Suddenly Leo found himself falling down grunting as he landed flat on his chest groaning and almost unaware of what just happened. When Leo forced himself up, he could hear the laughing and snorts of his brother Raph who paced in front of him gasping trying to calm himself down.
"Maybe you're name should be Clumsy now." Raph laughed. Leo springed on his feet completely standing straight and glared at his brother.
"You tripped me on purpose didn't you?!" Leo yelled angrily. Raph scoffed at him rolling his eyes.
"Yeah so what? That's what you get for cheating on that race again." Raph said to him.
"You're seriously going back to that stupid race that you tried to cheat at?! That was two years ago!" Leo yelled.
"Also back when you killed Splinter!" Raph snapped.
"That wasn't my fault! Shredder used a brain worm on me!" Leo defended himself. He sighed sharply trying to calm down. "Look I know you're still hurting from that, well so am I but that gives you no right to go back to teasing me, what happened to you Raph?!" he said firmly. Raph suddenly pushed him making Leo stumble backwards a little.
"Well whatever 'loyalties' I had toward you vanished the second you came back the night after you killed Splinter!" Raph yelled. "Because I was hoping you'd pay for what you did to him!" he continued. Leo felt his heart clench at Raph's harsh words. His emerald green eyes were blazing with anger as he glared at him. Letting hatred into his heart for the first time toward his brother, Leo quickly took out one of his katanas whipping it across Raph's chest making blood splatter the floor as his brother tumbled his shell banging on the wall. Rage struck Leo like lighting as he pointed his blade at Raph almost making it touch his throat growling at him. Fear was in Raph's eyes for a second before he recovered from his shock and before Leo could move, Raph springed on his feet and attacked him thrushing his sais at Leo making him have to take out his second katana blocking his brother's attack almost stumbling as he tried to sweep his leg at Leo's to knock him down. When Leo managed to push his weight to unbalance Raph, he broke free of the weapon locking and kicked him on his chest blood squirting on the floor as Raph tumbled back down on his shell. Leo pointed his blade at Raph's throat growling darkly as hate surged through him. Leo was really tempted to shove his blade right into Raph's throat to kill him and allow Donnie and Mikey to see Raph's dead body in there just so they could fear him and do whatever he wants them to do just so that he'll get the respect he's always wanted without the hothead getting in his way.
"No!" Leo wailed to himself. He gasped dropping both his katanas stumbling until he fell rolling down the two steps leading into the TV area grunting as he landed flat on his chest. What the heck did I just do?! Leo thought in panic. He forced himself up groaning as one of his lower legs felt really numb and looked over seeing Raph heading toward him a thin smear of blood leaking down from his throat. Leo felt terror surge through him as Raph was glaring at him but his gaze still filled with terror. Leo felt panicked almost expecting Raph to attack him but he only put his sais away Leo noticing some blood on the tip of it. He nicked him.
"Raph I-I didn't mean to do this, I'm sorry." Leo stammered. Raph gave him a glare that stabbed his heart and Leo watched as Raph stomped away his hand covering his throat and slammed his door shut. What caused me to do that to him? Leo questioned himself. He was left standing alone in the TV area thinking about what he did to his brother.