[S I X T E E N]

Wow I've been frequently updating again.
Let's hope it lasts ('':
——————

Yoongi instantly woke up with a headache. Something about waking up in general made him hate it that much more. All Yoongi wanted to do was sleep and never get up.  Relatable.

Once Yoongi finally forced himself to get out of his bed, he made his way out to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. On his way there he spotted Jin and Jimin standing in the living room.

Yoongi's eyebrows raised as he watched Jimin instruct Jin who tried to follow along to a dance move. Jimin was spitting out commands and Jin was trying his best to follow along.

A small grin made its way onto Yoongi's face as he leaned against the wall, watching as Jimin swayed his hips from side to side. Yoongi loved the way he moved, he loves Jimin's body.

"Do you got it?" Jimin asked, turning to face his hyung. "I think so. Thank you." Jin smiles as he practices the dance move again. When Jimin turns he catches sight of Yoongi standing against the wall, watching him.

The look in Yoongi's eyes screamed "Come here so I can make you my bitch."  Jimin swallowed, knowing that's exactly what it meant.

"I-if that's all I'm gonna go relax." Jimin said, licking his bottom lip. "Alright. Thanks again." Jin smiled, going back to what he was doing.

The blonde haired male slowly made his way over to Yoongi who's eyes watched his every move. He was eager, it was plain obvious.

Yoongi smirked as Jimin came to him, like a dog coming when called. If any cancellation, technically Jimin was Yoongi's bitch therefore the dog metaphor worked out perfectly.

Once the two males got into Yoongi studio, Yoongi wasted no time in picking Jimin up, letting his back hit the wall rather roughly.

"You sure know how to work those hips." Yoongi growled lowly, squeezing Jimin's sides, making him squirm. As Yoongi and Jimin locked eyes, Jimin wanted nothing more than to kiss Yoongi.

Jimin wanted it so badly yet he knew Yoongi would never let it happen. He was too set on it being a strictly if I'm dating someone type of thing. The thought upsetted Jimin.

The two of them practically had sex everyday, why couldn't they just date. "I want you, baby boy." Yoongi said, his voice low as his eyes trailed down Jimin's body.

Jimin felt weak under Yoongi's touch. Yoongi's big hands made Jimin melt, becoming completely submissive to him. Jimin hates it yet he couldn't seem to get enough.

"Then take me." Jimin whispered, anticipation rising within his stomach. Yoongi didn't have to be told twice. In an instant, the older male set Jimin down and yanked his pants off then his own.

"Time to pay me back." Yoongi said, clearly not living up to his word. "But-" but Jimin's words where cut off as Yoongi grabbed ahold of his semi hardened member.

"I'll get you started but you're finishing." Yoongi said, his voice low as he watched Jimin. Yoongi loved watching Jimin's reactions as he touched him.

Yoongi wondered if Jimin did this on his own, thinking about Yoongi as he did it. The thought excited him and made him hard right on the spot.