Chapter 6

~CALLIE'S POV~

I woke up alone in Teo's bed. I leaned up and looked around. Then I stood up and walked into bathroom and looked into the mirror. "Yikes!" I said at my reflection. I took my comb out of my purse and combed out my messy hair. After I was done, I went downstairs to the kitchen. Teo and Riley were sitting at the table talking and Teo's mom was in the kitchen cooking. "Look who's up, sleeping beauty!" Teo said standing up and giving me a hug. I sat down with them and then Teo's mom put plates with waffles, eggs, and bacon in front of us, she also put glasses of orange juice and a syrup bottle next to me. We all said thanks and ate the breakfast. It was Saturday so we decided to call some friends and go to Knott's Berry Farm and the mall, since Riley's mom worked there, we got tickets for free. Teo called some other viners he knows, Hayes and Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Crawford Collins, and Carter Rreynolds. Me and Riley called some friends too, Emerald, Mya, Zoe, and Iridian. We all met up at the park and the others instantly clicked. Hayes and Emy (Emerald), Mya and Nash, Matt and Zoe, Crawford and Iri (Iridian), and Carter and Riley. I guess Hayes REALLY liked Emy because he ran straight up to her and kissed her. And Carter would not stop staring googley eyed at Riley as she did to him. Mya and Nash knew each other and were already together, Crawf and Iri kindof just randomly became a couple right now. Matt and Zoe were just weird around each other, and then there was me and Teo.

~TEO'S POV~

All of our friends just clicked when we all met up and we all pretty much were together now I guess. We all went to Knott's and went on all the rides, on Bigfoot Rapids we all got wet, well more like soaked, then we went on Silver Bullet and dried off. We all had fun on the rides and we played some games. I won Callie a giant bear from the climbing game and she was really happy. I loved to see her smile, she has a beautiful smile, with her deep dimples and nice teeth. She makes me really happy. After riding almost all the rides and some twice and playing games, we finally left to go to the mall in Buena Park. We all walked over to the mall and to the food court. We all got some sandwhiches from subway. I got a cold cut combo sanwhich and shared with Callie. All of us talked and laughed and took pics and just had the best time ever.

~CALLIE'S POV~

We had so much fun at Knott's, Teo won me a giant bear he is so sweet. After we walked to the mall and got some food. We were laughing and talking when Teo said, "We should kiss," he hesitated, "and put it on vine." He took his phone out and handed it to Carter. Carter held up the phone and me and Teo were both infront of him. Across the table, Teo sat thete wide eyed and smiling leaning forward a little. I pounded the table smiling and wide eyed, I leaned in a little and we were there both getting ready too. Riley then whispered to me, "Have fun!" in a sarcastic way. I leaned in and he leaned in, across the table, he looked into my eyes and I looked into his, both wide eyed. And...

~

My great kiss story! you all probably hate ne rn, lol. BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I AM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! vote, comment, follow me, and read my other story too. Thank you all so much, ilysm!! bye, ill update soon.