Chapter 12

~CALLIE'S POV~

I woke up with blurry vision. I made out a person standing in the corner. I guess the person noticed I was aake because they ran to me saying, "CALLIE! YOUR AWAKE!" Wait, I know that voice. I was Teo. My vision cleared and I sat up, Teo came to me and kissed me. I asked him, "How long have I been asleep?" after we pulled apart. He said, "14 hours, its been a long 14 hours without you." I smiled and hugged him. We hung out in my hospital bed for awhile, we watched movies, took a nap, and just talked. After a kiss tge doctor walked in, I was sitting on top of him, looking at him and smiling. "Callie, your doing great, your health is stabilizing and you are in great condition." the doc said. I looked up at him. "So, when can I go home?" At that moment, my mom, Kari, walked in, "Callie! Your awake!" she came over to me, hugged and kissed my cheek. "We will keep you a few days and run a few more tests and we will let you know asap when you can leave." the doc said before walking out.

2 days and 10 tests later...

Me and Teo were taking a nap when I heard a noice and woke up to realize it was only my mom, watching TV. I sat up and leaned on the pillow. Me and my mom watched TV for a bit, then Teo woke up. We all then watched a movie and at the credits the doctor walked in. He sat on the chair at the desk and started to pull out some files. After a minute, he said, "Callie, " he looked down at the files. "You look like your good to go!" he said smiling at me. I smiled and kissed Teo. The doctor told us we could leave tomorrow.

That night...

My mom left and went home but, Teo spent the last night with me. We watched a movie and joked around at each other and just had fun. We went around the hospital to little kids and read them stories and helped with the sick little kids. It was nice and fun.

In the middle of a movie, I got a text, 'On my way to the hospital right now! Aiden just got an allergic reaction!" it was from my mom. We ran out of the room and toward the info desk when we saw a boy on the roller bed, it was Aiden.

~

idk about this chapter, i wanted to put her little brother in it.. idk what did you all think? anyway vote, comment, follow me and thanks for reading ilysm!! i will update soon, bye! ~gill