Chapter 7

~CALLIE'S POV~

We were both leaned in forward and... our lips touched. It was the longest kiss ever lasting about 30 seconds. We pulled apart, I smiled, and we got mobbed by fans. All asking for pics and autographs. Teo found his way out and came over to me, he kissed me again and said, "I love you, Callie." "I love you too, Teo." I said. He kissed me one more time, the longest time. We pulled apart out of breath. I put my forehead on his and smiled, he bit his lip and said, "Let's go!" We walked out of the food court and into a clothes shop, Tilly's. I bought a mint snapback with a light brown brim, and it had light red and purple flowers. I also got a new skater skirt and crop top. Teo got some new sunglasses and a bandana. He put them on and he looked adorable. I pulled him over to me and kissed him. "Snapbacks look good on you, wear em' more often." he said. "And bandanas look good on you, wear them more often." I shot back. We both laughed and I kissed his cheek. I got a text from Riley, right then, it said, 'Where did you guys go?!?' I texted her back, 'Sorry, me and Teo are in Tilly's, we separated.' Me and Teo walked out after purchasing our stuff. Again, we got mobbed by Earth To Echo fans, I mean, it's a good movie, and come on, Teo is pretty cute.

~TEO'S POV~

We finally got out of that mob of fans and we walked over to a soda machine. I bought us a Coke and we shared. Me and Callie walked around the mall for a while then went back to Knott's after we met up with everyone else, Riley and Carter, and Emerald and Hayes also came back to Knott's and we went on a bunch of rides again till they closed. It was kinda like a triple date. On Ghostrider, for the whole ride, well we tried, Callie and I kissed the entire ride through. Fun. After Knott's we went back to my house and watched a movie, Kick-Ass 2 to be exact. It was so funny and Callie cuddled up next to me the entire time. She got to spend the night, again, at My house and Riley, Carter, Emerald, and Hayes stayed too. We pratically stayed up all night. We played truth or dare, I go to ask a truth to Callie and I asked, "Do you love me!?" her response was, "Yes Teo Halm, I love you!" She kissed me and we got Ooh's from everyone. Finally, at 4 am we went to sleep. Me and Callie slept in my bed, she was cuddled up on me and I had my arms around her small waist. We fell asleep both smiling.

~

HII!! kindof a boring chapter but thanks for reading!! ilysm guys thanks, i will update real soon!! BYE!! ~Gill