Chapter 9

~CALLIE'S POV~

We were all were having a fun time talking and walking to our school, Pacifica High. Then my phone buzzed and I had a text. It was Andrew, my ex. The text said, "Babe, I miss you! And GUESS WHAT!!" I responded, "What do you want?!?" In a matter of seconds another came, "I want you and im moving back home!!" My jaw dropped as we arrived at our school. Andrew was my boyfriend in 8th grade and he moved to Florida in 9th, he broke up with me and broke my heart. *BUZZ* another text, "Turn around!" it said. I turned around and a few feet away Andrew stood there smiling. I walked over to Riley and whispeted to her, "Look!" and I pointed to him. We both started to walk over there and Teo did to behind us. Andrew ran up to me and hugged me. I got out of the hug and Teo walked up and put his arm over me.

~TEO'S POV~

I saw Callie and Riley walk over to a boy, I didn't know him so I walked over too. The boy hugged Callie and she seemed to not like it. I put my arm over her and the boy looked mad. The boy asked Callie, "Who is this?!?" he looked mad. Callie started to talk. "This is Teo..... my boyfriend." she hesitated the last part. "Teo meet Andrew..... my ex." she hesitated again. "WHAT?!?" the boy, now with a name said, almost yelling. All of a sudden he kissed Callie and she tried to release his grasp, but she couldn't. He let go of the kiss and said, "Well now your the ex. and im the boyfriend. She escaped him and came to me. I asked her, "Do I have permission?" she nodded. I made my hand a fist and punched the bpy in the face. He fell to the ground. He stood back up and punch me in the nose. It started to bleed. I punched him again and that started a fight. Callie started to cry and she ran away. I stopped and stared in the direction Callie was. All of a sudden I felt a pain in my cheek and everything went black...

~

Hiii hope you guys like this chapter. I had fun writing it cuz i had a lil bit of writers block and then i just kinda had a great idea. haha vote, comment, follow me and thanks for reading!! thanks ilysm!!!