Chapter 11

(WARNING: LITTLE DISTURBING.)

~CALLIE'S POV~

It's been a couple of weeks since we saw Andrew. I assumed he moved away again because he moved alot. I was sitting on the couch watching a movie at my house, alone, when there was a knock at the door. I stood up and yelled, "I'M COMING!" I walked up to the door and opened it. Stood there was someone I never wanted to see again. Andrew. He stood there with his hands in his pockets leaning on the wall. We stood there in silenve for a minute, he broke it when he said, "Hay baby, I'm back." He had a smirk on his face. I swallowed the lump in my throat and said, "Go away!" I tried to slam the door and he stopped it. He opened it up again and walked in. I backed up and he came closer. I finally backed up into the stair case and stopped. He came closer and started to kiss me. I let go and ran upstairs. I ran to my bedroom and held the door closed. He opened it up, I was to weak against him. He ran after me, I got on my bed. He jumped on top of me and started to kiss me again. He took off his shirt, started to kiss me again. I pulled away. He slapped me and said, "Better do this!" He took off my shirt and started to kiss my stomach. He got to me shorts and took them off. I couldn't take it anymore, I tried to lean up but, he pushed me down and slapped me again. He took something out of his back pocket. It was rope.

He tied my hands to the ends of the bed and he took his jeans off. He kissed me again and I turned my head. He kissed my stomach and kept going down. I kicked him, where the sun don't shine, and he fell off the bed. I slipped one hand and saw my phone sticking out of my shorts pocket. I grabbed it. I hurried and texted Teo, 'HELP! SOS! ANDR' I couldn't finish but, I sent it. Andrew grabbed the phone.

I looked up and he had a knife. "Don't make me!" he threatened. He started to kiss me again and he unclipped my bra. I held it down with my arms. Then the door burst open and Teo ran in. Teo ran over to us and Andrew finally turned around after struggling to move my arms. Teo made a fist and punched Andrew in the face, hard. He fell on top of me and everything went black...

~

OMGGG!! YOU ALL MOST LIKELY HATE ME RN, lol sorry i havent updated in a while. but now i did. hope you all liked it, vote, comment, follow me!! i will update soon my peoples kay bye ~GILL