Chapter 22

-Cali's POV--

We got in my brother's car and as he started it up I connected my phone to the bluetooth. 'Animals by Maroon 5' started playing. I boomed the music up loud and we started to jam out as we drove off.

Soon enough we parked the car in the parking lot of one of my favorite places, as a kid, especially with my brothers. By the way, Aiden is with us as well. We all got out if the car and I took my 8 year old brother's hand.

We walked into Jump Sky High, I walked over to the line with justin next to me and Aiden's hand in mine. As we got to the counter, I let go of Aiden and Justin bought our wristbands. "Would you guys likw our special socks that grip the trampolines?" The countergirl said. I looked at her and nodded, "Three." I said.

We walked into the room full of trampolimes after getting our socks and wristbands. We walked over to the lockers and I opened one up and I put all our shoes and socks inside and we put our new socks on.

I locked the locker and we all ran out to the trampolines. I looled over at Aiden, he looked ready to run, then Justin, he looked at me, he did a slight nod with a smile. I moved my eyea back on Aiden, his eyes on me, I nodded, 3, I held with my fingers, 2, I put one down, 1, we all ran to the huge trampoline floor. I started to jump up and down, I jumped on the wall amd back to the ground's.

After about 10 minutes, I walked over to the foam pit. I stood in line for minute and Aiden walked up behind me. "Hey, dude!" I said, out of breath. "Hey!" He said, hands on his knees trying to breathe. Soon enough, it was my turn. I stood back and got into a running postion.

I took off, I jumped on 1 trampoline then the next and soon enough I was doing a flip in the air. I smiled as I fell into the squishy pit of foam. "Ugh, help!" I said, trying to get out. I held out my arm and Aiden took it and pulled me out.

He took off and I went to the rope. I swung myself off the ground and into the air, I let go of the rough light brown rope and let my body sink into it. Me and Aiden kept jumping into the foam pit, in different styles and ways. Justin walked up to us after I pulled Aiden out of it.

"Wanna?" Justin said. I smiled. "Yes!" I said. I gave a questioning look to Aiden to see if he wanted to come too. "Um...YEAH!" He said, sarcastically.

I nudged my head in the direction to both of them. We all took off running. Finally, we made it to the line of dodgeball. The game on trampolines here. We waited behind almost 15 people and it was finally our turn. We were on the same team.

We all leaned against the back wall trampolines and waited for the worker to call start. In a matter of seconds, I felt myself running and jumping out to the middle of the court to grab a ball. I grabbed a yellow one, Justin grabbed a green one. I threw it at a boy about my age, maybe a year or teo older though. I barely missed. Justin threw his ball at the smae boy and it hit him.

"Thanks, bruh!" I said. We kept playing, I hit a few people, I dodged alot of hits. Soon enough, someone brought that boy back in again. I rolled my eyes and took a ball ftom the ground. I jumped up then threw the ball, he caught it. Oh shit... is all I thought. I smiled playfully and looked at him. He threw the ball.

I felt a foam ball hit the side of my stomach. I sighed. I nodded to my older brother who was still in. I walked over to Aiden sitting on a bench because he was out. I finally caught my breath and sat back. I watched the rest of the game. Justing kept chucking a ball at the guy everytime he got a chance. But, he always missed by the width of a hair strand.

Justin was the only one left on our side and the boy.and a few others  on the other. All you saw was different colors flying through the air. I got up from the bench and walked to the lockers, I opened ours and got out my wallet, I took out 2 dollars and walked to the vending machines.

I put in my 2 dollar bills and searched for my drink. I pressed the buttons, G and 4, a yellow gatorade then fell to the little open slot to grab your drink. I grabbed the bottle and opened it. I took a long drink from it then finally put the orange cap back on the top.

"Want some?" I said to Aiden as I got to him. He took the bottle and took a sip then gave it back. Now it was Justin and the boy fighting to hit eachother. I looked down at took a sip of the yellow drink. When I looked back up, I saw a light baby blue ball fly into the air and hit someone. It flew from his arms and hit the boy, I desperately wanted out, for no apparent reason.

Justin came out of the court, to our bench and sat inbetween us. I handed him the bottle of gatorade and he drank like almost half. I laughed as he finished his long drink and covered the bottle out of breath. "You okay?" Aiden asked. Justin nodded.

"You guys go put your shoes back on, I wanna jump into the foam pit one more time." I said, Justin nodded, "Yeah, okay!" Aiden said. I walked back over to the foam pits and stood in line. All of a sudden a boy, still out of breath, walked up behind me. "Hey!" He said. "Hi," I said, not looking at him.

"Will you ever look at me?" The boy said. I turned my head a little. "Um, I don't know." I said. He put a hand on my shoulder, I stopped dead in my tracks, I remember that voice, that little scrawny hand. I turned around and saw someone. Someone I haven't seen in months.

"CARTER!" I almost screamed, and wrapped my arms around him.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

~A/N~

How did i do with a long chapter, idk, imma try to start writing long chapters and sorry for a long wait but, ey at least i didnt make you wait to find out who it was lol... and remember

vote
•comment
and...
follow me

Kk thanks teotots ilysm guys thanks for almost 10k reads so happy and also read my other stories!! -gill-