Chapter 10

~TEO'S POV~

I woke up on the ground with Callie looking at me and stroking my cheek, "Teo, can you hear me? If you can, say something!" I heard her say worried. "Callie?" I said slowly. She kissed me and said, "Yes! Teo, your alright!" she perked up a bit. I stood up and looked around, Callie was sitting on the ground next to me, Andrew was standing far away with his arms crossed and talking to a teacher. I'm guessing he is getting suspended. Callie and Riley walked me over to the table and cleaned me up. I had some bruises and cuts on my arms and face. I was asked if I wanted to go home early but, I said no, I want to protect Callie. After our 4 first classes, lunch finally came.

"What did Andrew want?" I asked Callie as we sat at our table to eat.

She hesitated the spoke, "He....wants me..." again hesitantly she said, "But, I don't want him..."

"Callie... I love you, and I will protect you." I said.

"I love you too, Teo." she hugged me and she started to tear up.

We ate our lunch and had a good time with our friends. After lunch, we went to our last 2 classes and almost got detention for talking. Finally, school ended and we all went over to Callie's house. We watched a movie and played monopoly. We were having a good time, till I watched Callie's smile fade as she looked at her phone. She got up and walked out of the room, I followed her. She was pacing the hallway. I finally asked, "Are you okay, Callie?" after a minute. "No!" she said stopping in front of me. "Look!" she showed me her phone. I read the message, it said, 'I will have you, Callie, and your little boyfriend isn't gonna get in the way.' The messahe was from Andrew. She started to cry, and managed to say, "I'm just worried, Teo, what if he hurts you?" I kissed and hugged her and said, "Don't worry, I'm his only problem right now."

~

This chapter was extremely boring. ik. i have a little bit of writers block at the moment so please comment and tell me what you want to happen, or tweet me: @gilliann_claire vote, comment, follow me!! and thanks for reading ilysm!! ~Gill