Golden Disk Awards: Tripped and Fell

Her eyes were beautiful... but since she is shy that her group members and Yoongi hyung + Hoseok hyung was staring at us.

I just helped her to balance since she is wearing heels and its hard to balance when using heels, she looked at me and hold my hand and I looked at her hand holding mine.

"Khamshamnida T-taehyung-ssi." She said in an sweet tone.
Then after that she just disappeared with her fellow BLACKPINK Members.

°°°°°°°°°°°°° < Jisoo's POV> °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
So I was just walking with the 3 (Rosé, Lisa, and Jennie) when I tripped and fell, he was familiar, his hands were. OMG its BTS V. I knew it was him, he's truly a gentleman.

So since I was shooked, I just stayed still and he looked in my eyes. But I quickly got up and he also helped me. I told him "Khamshamnida T-taehyung-ssi."  TBH he's eyes were like stars to me.

So I went to the CR with Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé, while walking Jennie was using her "walkin' savage walk " again while Lisa was holding my hand and Rosé was at Jennie's back.
~~~~~~~~~~~ [IN THE CR] ~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa was speaking to me and out of nowhere she asked me, "Unnie, do you like BTS V?". "Ehemm, "Lisa~ don't ask that to Jisoo Unnie, don't make her feel PRESSURED." Rosé said."Nae" Jennie agreed. I got out of the cubicle room and told them" He's handsome. " Then they gave me a weird look." But deep inside even if I like him I still can't" I told myself in my mind.