Unnie, are you inlove?💓

February 9, 2019
Jisoo's POV

Taehyung told me what happened while I was dreaming yesterday, and I don't know if I'd say sorry because he said he was very worried or should I laugh, well I did both.

Suddenly the girls texted me saying that they'd be coming, I asked them why but they refused to explain and said they would explain when they arrive. They also told me to get changed and do a bit of makeup.

I got up from my seat, and told Taehyung everything, he pouted cutely, but then finished his aegyo.

I decided on wearing a simple outfit that I really like.

I paired it with black combat boots and my harry potter glasses

I paired it with black combat boots and my harry potter glasses. As soon as I finished changing I put a little bit of makeup and then waited for the girls' call.

"Jisoo-ssi! Lisa is calling!" Taehyung said. I quickly grabbed my phone on the dining table and answered Lisa's call.

"Unnieeee!" Lisa shouted from the phone. I distanced the phone from my ear since her voice was very loud. "Yes? I changed already and finished doing my makeup. Why did you call?" I stated. "Oh, I thought you forgot what we said on our chat. Anyway were very near now! See you!" She said ending the call. Aishh, Lalisa.

Like what Lisa said, they're very near, and yep, they had arrived already.

I quickly got out of our room when suddenly Taehyung grabbed my wrist. "How long will you be out?" He asked with puppy eyes. "I honestly don't know, I'd get going now okay Tae?" I said tapping his head, removing my wrist from his grip. "Wait! Can I accompany you outside? Please?" He asked. "Pleaseee Jichuu?" He asked once more. "Okay then Kim Taehyung, let's go. "  I said.

We took the elevator down and I saw many blinks outside the door separated by a tube connecting to our car.

"Tae, get back now some might create rumours about us. I'll call you when I get back okay? Bye." I told him he hugged me tightly and I mouthed him a goodbye, I saw him entering the elevator and waved at me with a smile on his face.

I waved to the blinks outside some of them are holding their lightsticks and some are waving a poster of me and some even had my name on it. I smiled with the cuteness of the blinks.
Some people that looked like newspaper article writers or journalists like they call it even had big cameras flashing, gladly I was wearing my anti-radiation harry potter glasses.

I went inside the tube with my body guards and went inside the car. I saw Jennie on her phone and Lisa and Chae were playing with each other at the back of the car. They greeted me saying, "Oh, hi unnie!" At the same time. "Hi kids." I said jokingly. "Unnie we aren't kids okay?" Lisa said. "Okay, okay then."

I scooted next to Jennie and I saw her blocking Kai's number?

"Why are you blocking him? Did you guys break up?" I asked Jennie. "Yeah,our manager told me to break up with him and stay with the senior-rookie relationship, Kai agreed and still told me he would be waiting for me."

"Sorry Jennie." I said my hand on her shoulder. "It's okay unnie, and yeah we will go to a fanmeet with Blinks today!" She exclaimed. "Really? I'm so excited!" I said.

At the fanmeet

The fanmeet became very interesting and happy, and suddenly this Blink asked me. "Unnie, are you inlove with BTS's V?" I was shocked by the question, but I just smiled. "Ah, no we're just really close friends, nothing more, nothing less, I promise." I said confidently.

The fanmeeting lasted for 3 hours because many Blinks came. It felt very heartwarming.

I decided to take a selca, I posted it on my Instagram account. I called Taehyung informing him, I'm already coming home. I turned of my phone with a smile on my face, recalling what that blink asked me. "Unnie, are you inlove with BTS's V?" I smiled, I think I am but, I can't.

698 words
2nd update for today💜