Caught

Jisoo's POV
March 15, 2019

"..... Jisoo, are you dating someone?" Our CEO said, I was kind of startled of his question because I'm dating someone, and I felt my cheeks getting hot, "Oh, m-me? N-no? W-ho would I d-date?" I said stuttering on almost every words that got out my mouth.

"Are you sure? I'm not gonna be mad, but I might not let you two hangout together in public." He said in a caring tone. Should I say it or not. I don't know. I need to think for a bit. I thought. "Umm, excuse me but may I go to the restroom please?" I asked.

"Okay then, be fast, and make sure to have an answer when you go back." He said. I ran to the restroom and texted Taehyung.

                            TAE 💖

                           Tae our CEO asked me if I was dating someone, he said he's not gonna be mad, yet he would not let us hangout together in public should I tell the truth? Reply fast okay? I love you💖
                                             CHU💕

I waited for a few minutes and I finally received a reply.

                         TAE💖

Chichu-yah, it's up to you, you can if you want, I mean lets just be careful, when we hangout in public, okay? I love you too💖
TAE💖             
Okay, I'll tell the truth now, be safe.CHU💖

I smiled at his reply, he's such a boyfriend material. I said yes to the right guy. I fixed my hair and headed to the meeting room.

Our CEO lifted his head and smiled at me. "So Jisoo, are you dating someone?" He asked again. I sighed and decided to tell the truth. "Yes, I am, I am dating somebody right now." I said my head down.

I can hear Jennie gasp from what she heard. "Who is it?" Our CEO said. "BTS' V." I said. "Since when?" He asked. "Since last week." I said still my head down. "You know what we do right, Jisoo?" He asked a question once more.

I nodded, "Okay but once you guys are caught on a rumor or a scandal, after a week we should tell them you broke up, but if you want, you guys can still be together but you aren't allowed to have interactions besides award shows. Understood? " he said clearly.

I nodded again, "Jisoo, you may leave, thank you and congratulations." He said. "Thank you." I said as I bowed.

I ran until I reached Taehyung's car. "What happened?" Tae said. "It was good, I guess?" I said as I closed the door of the car. "What do you mean I guess?" He asked. "I mean he said he was okay about it, but if we have a scandal or rumor, we should tell them we broke up after a week, but we can still date, just not hangout in public, and no interactions except on award shows but not too obvious." I said.

"Oh okay then, let's stay strong, Jisoo, I love you very much, I can't imagine a world without you, please, please, stay with me, until the end." He said as he glanced at me smiling and reached for my hand. I smiled. "Ofcourse Tae, until the end, I will love you." I said as I intertwined my fingers with his.

"Life is so much happier that what it can be with you."