Saeng-il chukha hamnida! 💜

January 2, 2019

Jisoo's POV

We took a break from filming for 2 days. Now me and members are on our black van, to go to ......... hotel to drop me. We were on the way I thought about surprising Taehyung because it was his birthday a few days ago. I asked our driver to go to the nearest cake shop and supermarket because I need to buy cake and party supplies. I heard he hasn't arrived yet so I'd ask help from the members to decorate our room.

α few minutes lαter~

We arrived at the hotel and I told the director for the surprise, and I asked her to text me if Taehyung arrived already.

We cooked his favorite kimchi fried rice, spicy cheese ramen and some cheese sticks and cheese balls. We also prepared some candies and chocolates for desert. We decorated the room with purple ribbons and banners since purple means a lot to him. I bought him a Chocolate Strawberry Cake and a Gucci Shirt.

I'm sure he'd like these

I'm sure he'd like these. The members now decided to go home even though I told them not to, I mean there is so many food, we can't eat them all.Meanwhile my phone on my hand vibrated and a text from our manager appeared :

Jisoo-ssi,  Taehyung's black van arrived.
Director Unnie;  7:05am
                            Thank you very much       director Unnie!!
Me;  7:05am

I quickly got the purple party hat and put it on and put the other on my pinky, I got the cake with my left hand and turned of the light with my right hand. The doornub opened and I saw Taehyung. He opened the lights and I started to sing.

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida~ saeng-il chukha hamnida~ saranghaneun Kim TaeTae~ saeng-il chukha hamnida! ~
(IDK if I spelled that right though)

Taehyung has his hands on his mouth looking shocked. "Belated Happy Birthday Taetae!" I said raising the cake a bit for him to look at it. He glanced at the cake and at the room decorated with purple ribbons and banners. He smiled. He then looked at me and my little party hat, which reminded me of the party hat I need to give him. "Here's your party hat by the way!" I said giving him the party hat that he quickly wore. "Thank you very much Jichu, I appreciate it." he said pinching my right cheek, still smiling.
"Let's eat! We prepared your favorite kimchi fried rice!" I exclaimed, as I put down the cake where it should be.
I was just sitting down when I saw him, eyes closed while chewing the kimchi fried rice. Cute! "Wait, Jisoo you really cooked this?" he asked looking at me with food still in his mouth. "Yes, but it's not only me who cooked, and swallow your food first, I won't like you choking." I said sitting in front of me and laughing at the last phrase I said. "Well who helped you?" he said this time fully swallowing what he's chewing. "Jennie, Chae, and Lisa!" I said getting the spicy cheese ramen, I really wanted to taste as soon as we finished cooking. "Really? I didn't know they could cook too." he said biting on to the cheese stick we fried. "They could even cook better than me sometimes." I said while giggling a bit remembering when I almost burnt our kitchen at our dorm, back when we were still trainees. "Thank you very much Jichu, it means a lot." he said smiling at me. "The decorations are great and the food is very good too, by the way!" he said. "My pleasure, what was your favorite designs by the way?" I asked him.

"I loved the purple banners and ribbons!"

We exclaimed raising cheese sticks using our right hand, with big smiles on our faces. Woah 4D Telepathy!

We laughed with the little funny moment we had.

We continued to eat, we tasted the cake, and we both liked it. Until I decided to hand him my gift.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin and began to talk. "Taehyung-ah." I called his attention. He glanced at me and hummed, signaling me to continue talking. "I know I said this a million times but, Belated Happy Birthday again Taetae, here's your gift."

Taehyung's POV

"I know I said this a million times but, Belated Happy Birthday Taetae, here's your gift." Jisoo said handing me Gucci Box. I glanced at her and looked at the box. I opened it and I saw a Gucci Shirt. {shown at the top} "Do you like it?" Jisoo asked. "I love it! Thank you Jichu~ you didn't have too spend so much money though!" I said standing up from my seat and hugging her from her back. I can tell that she's very happy, that I'm happy. "You're welcome Tae~" she said, holding my hand hugging her neck.
I think my heart just skipped a beat. Wait am I in love?